• 25.04.2024, 00:24
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

aquagraFX for GTX 580 & EVGA 580 Backplate, will it fit?

Sonntag, 1. Mai 2011, 14:59

Has anyone tried to use the aquarafx block with an evga backplate?

Let me know if it fits, I'd like to order the backplates. :)

Thanks

Never mind, I discovered this post, it will not work unfortunately.

It would be nice if Aquacomputer made backplates again like they did for the GTX 480 blocks. :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »elbeasto« (1. Mai 2011, 15:33)

Dienstag, 3. Mai 2011, 18:31

As you have already figured out it will not work.

The backplate on the GTX 480 was necessary to get a good pressure towards the voltage regulators while on other cards it is only show so we do not offer them.

Dienstag, 10. Mai 2011, 04:24

Speaking of the 580 nickel blocks, there's been no stock for weeks.
I suppose no one is buying them any more.

Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2011, 22:28

Hehe, it is the opposite: another company is buying a lot of them with every order so most times it is out of stock since it always takes a while before we have them available again.

Donnerstag, 12. Mai 2011, 15:57

Ta Shoggy :)

Ah, well that's good that they're still in demand.

I need two of them and have been waiting for stock to appear for a fair while now, any ETA on the AC shop site?

Freitag, 13. Mai 2011, 09:57

Waiting for the status seems pretty much worthless at the moment because when we have them back in stock they will be used for all current orders so maybe you should order to get into the waiting line ;)

At the moment I think it can take up to two weeks.

Dienstag, 17. Mai 2011, 04:45

I think you're right, waiting for stock to appear seems pointless.

Ordered mine today. :)

EDIT: Just in time too, they went up in price the day after.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »elbeasto« (18. Mai 2011, 02:16)