• 02.05.2024, 21:29
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Samstag, 28. Mai 2011, 18:24

You will have to wait for Beta 3. We are already aware that it does not run on every system. It also does not work on my private system ;)

Russell

Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2011, 07:25

Beta 3 is out and it seems to work quite well :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Russell

Aquaro 5 Frustrations

Samstag, 4. Juni 2011, 02:48

I have tested both the power adjusts and they both work if not connected to aquaro 5 and programmed via USB .Once connected to Aquero 5 aqua bus they stop working,

I can get them to control fan according to temp etc as soon as I connect them to aqua bus they can be seen by aquaro 5 but I cant get them to run anything using set point or constant control.

I can see them in 2012 can read temp of power adjust probe connected to power adjust.

I managed to communicate with multi switch on old aqua suit so I know it works How can I test that my aqua bus is working and not faulty? Today I cannot even communicate with Multi switch via 4.72 aqusuit where as yesterday I could.
I can see both power adjusts via the same 4.72 software yet cannot see multi switch today.

My tube meter appears to have died and windows doesn’t detect it an more and old aquisuit can’t find it. Was all working yesterday hadn’t even been unplugged.

Is there any way I can send instructions to multi switch via aquaro 5 without 2012 ? Just to test that my aqua bus is working so far only usb works for me
The aquaro 5 seems to work but wont talk to any of the devices via aqua bus .I don’t know if I have a Faulty Awuaro 5 or not ???I will try and post on the forum you suggested Just thought a email from the supplier would also helpI am more than proficient at IT software and hardware and have a industrial electronics background how the average joe is supposed to connect these devices with all of the software and hardware glitches is beyond me.Aquaro 5 is nicely labeled usb is color coded. Tube meter has Pin 1 as Ground Power adjust usb has pin 1 as VCC ,Multi switch has usb pin 1 as GND this will cause the average joe to make costly mistakesHaving English diagrams for Power Adjust would be a basic requirement so we don’t have to google translateHaving to update all firmware before Aquaro will see it just adds to frustration.Into day 4 and still not up and running

Really frustrating :cursing: :cursing:

Samstag, 4. Juni 2011, 03:06

Have you set the PA2 device ID while connected via USB before you try connecting to the Aquaero 5?
There are instructions here in another thread if you haven't.
I am Intel of Borg. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

i7 3930K @5Ghz - X79 ASUS Rampage IV Extreme - 4x SLI GTX580 - 16GB DDR3-2000 - 4x GTX 360 rads 24x CM fans - Aquaero 5 XT +6 PA2 Ultras - 2 x Enermax 1500W PSU - MM Extended Ascension Case - 2 x 452x2 Res and 4 x D5 - 3 x 24" Acer H243H LCD

Russell

power adjust troubl

Sonntag, 5. Juni 2011, 11:16

I managed to get the power adjusts working after flashing aquaro firmware the 2nd time.
· Still can’t get aquaro to talk to multi switch