• 24.04.2024, 16:35
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero 5 and 19 fans

Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2011, 00:11

Hi.

I am working on my new setup

4 loops and 19 fans :D

(pump used is 4x Laing D5)

I need to control 5 group of 4 fans, each group monitored separetly.

the fan have one maxium power output of 4.32W @ start and 1W in operational mode

how to get it to work :?:

Thx

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Budington« (11. Mai 2011, 00:24)

Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2011, 22:53

Do you already own an aquaero? If so, which variant?

At least you should have the newer passive heatsink installed or even better: get the water block ;) One thing you also need is the latest firmware which should be available this Friday. It changes some things on the temperature control for the voltage regulators so the overall power will be significantly better.

It should be no problem that your fans need more power when spinning up since the aquaero has an integrated function to allow a short overload to ensure that pumps or fans start correctly. This overload is fully monitored through the device so it is safe. The only problem that you might encounter is that it will not work at all if the power draw is too huge. In this case you can try to rearrange the fans on the fan outputs or to get an poweradjust 2 (standard variant) as 5th fan channel.

Donnerstag, 12. Mai 2011, 21:36

I don't have already buy the aquaero. In my actual computer, I am using an Fan-O-Matic Pro and two Fan-O-Matic mini with 22 Fans.

I would like upgrade using one Aquaeros 5 XT

I have for my new setup four 480mm each one with four fans and three more fans for the case.

if each canal is able to work with 16W of load, I put four fans on each canal and the last three fans connected in the Motherboard ?(

Thx

Freitag, 13. Mai 2011, 10:00

OK, when you order now the aquaero XT already comes with the larger heatsink.

Each channel can take a load of ~20W but the total load of all channels combined should not exceed 60W.