• 20.04.2024, 01:19
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

acutech

Montag, 25. Juli 2011, 00:36

I actually think the faceplate was the issue with mine. I found that without the faceplate, I had zero issues. So I then tried to isolate which part of the faceplate was the issue. Turns out, lightly sanding the faceplate where the buttons are resolved my issue. If I nudge the faceplate the wrong way, the issue comes back. But for now it seems to be ok.
Well you caught my attention with the faceplate and I removed mine to make a test for a few days...: no more stuttering. Today I took out the Dremel and gently grinded all around the inner opening of the faceplate and reinstalled it. Problem solved.
Thanks mate :thumbsup:

Sufu

Freitag, 29. Juli 2011, 01:01

I had the same problem initially with my 800D - I loosened the faceplate screws and had not had any problems since.

Montag, 6. August 2012, 06:29

Shouldn't this thread be stickied, being such an important issue that affects many people? I just happened to get lucky finding it in a search before I posted asking if anyone knows anything about this.

I've owned an Aquaero 5 XT for over a year and I've had this problem from the moment I got it. I always assumed that it was just broken (and therefore considered it to be a poorly-made product with very low quality control, no offence). But it seems there are some people who have managed to resolve this problem... I have a DVD drive underneath my Aquaero, so I thought that that might be causing it (being metal), but I took it out and the problem is still there, unfortunately. Why should we all have to struggle so much to get this product to work properly? For all the money it cost, it should just work already! It seems quite ridiculous to me that this is a wide-spread problem which has been occurring for so long and there doesn't appear to be any official fix for this. Shouldn't the faulty units by recalled and corrected? I have a Corsair Obsidian 800D case, so I'll try unscrewing the face plate screws as the above poster suggested... If I can find a screwdriver to fit the bizarre screws!

I apologise if I wasn't meant to bump this thread up, as I realise it's old - but it seems like such an important thread that I would have expected it to be stickied anyway.

Edit: Loosening the face plate screws did the trick! I had to turn up all the key sensitivities from 10 to 50 afterwards too. I'm glad it's working now, I just hope it doesn't fall apart from the loose screws!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Zoomba« (7. August 2012, 14:59)

jackson76

unregistriert

Case problem

Donnerstag, 25. Oktober 2012, 03:43

This means that the case is not compatible to your touchscreen try changing your case and see if the problem persist and also check your circuit if it is grounded that cause your touchscreen to malfunction.

Hyper sensitivity

Donnerstag, 25. Oktober 2012, 18:17

I had the same problem noting would work, until I changed my PSU to a Thermaltake 1200 and it works perfectly now. I don't know why but it's something with the PSU, I have seen other people do the same thing and the problem stopped for them as-well.

Philio

Dienstag, 30. Oktober 2012, 10:26

I'm having this problem intermittently with my new case which is an 800D.
I woke up this morning and it was beeping away, power cycled the PSU and it stopped it. (PS was off but USB power was on)
Is it possible to just disabled the touch screen, I use the remote anyway.

Dienstag, 30. Oktober 2012, 16:24

You can disable them. Just check the box to disable the keys in the aquasuite software (aquaero -> user interface -> key settings -> disable device keys)

Philio

Dienstag, 30. Oktober 2012, 17:08

You can disable them. Just check the box to disable the keys in the aquasuite software (aquaero -> user interface -> key settings -> disable device keys)

Perfect, thanks.