• 27.04.2024, 08:55
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Aquasuite 4.69.00 - Settings seem to have changed on me - Why?

Dienstag, 17. Mai 2011, 11:09

Hi,
Sorry, this is a very noob question.
I've got the Aquaero 4.00 fan controller which has recently seemed to have lost and changed some of it's settings. The fan controller used to show the amount of time that the computer was switched on for on the main head unit but it now gives the current time preceded by "Di" for morning and "So" for afternoon.
It also at this same time started saying a message in german when it shuts down. I'm running aquasuite 4.69.00 / FW 422 / OS 233 (on Windows 7 64bit home premium). I believe these are the latest versions. I've also tried rolling back aquasuite to 4.66.00 which my system came with but this doesn't appear to have any effect.
I've looked all through the options in aquasuite and the manual for the Aquaero 4.00 unit but can't see anything about how you change the time back to it counting up the time the system has been on rather than displaying the current time.
I know these are not big issues and the system seems to be working fine but would appreciate any help in getting it back to the way it was and amending any German into English!!!
If you need more info or system specs please let me know but I figured it was really a software issue and probably a simple setting somewhere.
Thanks guys.

Dienstag, 17. Mai 2011, 12:35

The aquaero has no option to count or display the uptime of the system.

I guess the thing that you think is counting up the time is the clock which starts at 0:00 when the aquaero is off. Maybe you have changed something on the standby settings so it will not lose the time and it would also explain the text in the display when the system is turned off. The displayed standby text can be changed in the aquasuite in the tab LCD data output.

Freitag, 20. Mai 2011, 13:43

Thanks Shoggy for the absurdly quick response. :thumbsup:
Should have checked for one sooner obviously.
Ok - I think I understand what is happening with the clock now and what I've done. Probably going to have to keep as is or just turn off the time option altogether on the display.
Have had a go at changing the standby text. Doesn't seem to have altered what it is saying at shutdown at the moment but will continue to play about with it.
Thanks again for your help.