• 23.05.2024, 05:38
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

aquaero 5 and rgb led

Samstag, 21. Mai 2011, 00:59

Hi, I have a small question. I installed Aquasuite 2012, updated the firmware and finallystart to run well the AE xt .. But I do not understand why the RGB LED does not light .. Is there any function to be activated? I would not be broken ..

drbo

Dienstag, 24. Mai 2011, 00:41

I have the same problem, that is no light.
I did not find any way to swich on the led in AS2012beta, but I am sure it will arrive in a future verion.
I have also not bothered to go throug all the seettings direktly on my A5 directly, but I am sure it is there somewhere ... that is I have managed to get a constant red light with preset value1, but that is about it.
drbo 8)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »drbo« (24. Mai 2011, 00:48)

WS: W10 | Asus Rog Strix X299 | i7-7820X | Asus Rog Strix 1080Ti | Dominator 32GB | Corsair 860AXi | 512GB Samsung EVO 970 |WC: EK-Waterblocks | AC- Monitor and Control | 3x EK-CoolStream PE 480 | LD PC-V8
Gamer:W10 | Asus R4E | i7 3930K | 3x Asus HD 7970 CF | Dominator 16GB| Corsair 1200AXi | 2x120GB I520 Raid0 | WC: EK-Waterblocks | AC- Monitor and Control | 4x Airplex PRO 360 | MM Extended Ascension

Dienstag, 24. Mai 2011, 15:31

RGB not available in Aquasuite yet but you can edit the RGB controller directly on the unit.
I have mine setup to replace the case power led and set to glow green for low temp, blue for operational temp, red for overheat. I have flash red alarm setup as well.
Heres my example
I set up a virtual temp sensor with 2 sensors and also to detect max value for both CPU water and GPU water loops.
Then set the RGB controller

>controller>RGB LED controller>data source - set your preferred data source. in my case the virtual sensor so that either water loop will trigger max temp changes to the LED.
and also set
>controller>RGB LED controller>low / optimal / high (set each of these with your desired temps my case 22c, 32c and 40c)
There are endless possibilities for how to use the RGB depending on your system and the sensors you have installed.
The LED is VERY bright so I have each of the temperature states (low/optimal/high) set to 50% intensity for each of the 3 temperature points.
Obviously I only have 1 LED colour active for each temperature point, the others are set to 0.
I am Intel of Borg. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

i7 3930K @5Ghz - X79 ASUS Rampage IV Extreme - 4x SLI GTX580 - 16GB DDR3-2000 - 4x GTX 360 rads 24x CM fans - Aquaero 5 XT +6 PA2 Ultras - 2 x Enermax 1500W PSU - MM Extended Ascension Case - 2 x 452x2 Res and 4 x D5 - 3 x 24" Acer H243H LCD

Freitag, 27. Mai 2011, 19:09

I'm trying for several days to make this LED but at most I could get it to work only with thered light or dark. The other two colors do not want it to light up. What is there to do? L'Aquasuite beta, then, does not show me more pages that showed me a beta.

Montag, 6. Juni 2011, 19:18

Then set the RGB controller

>controller>RGB LED controller>data source - set your preferred data source. in my case the virtual sensor so that either water loop will trigger max temp changes to the LED.
and also set
>controller>RGB LED controller>low / optimal / high (set each of these with your desired temps my case 22c, 32c and 40c)
There are endless possibilities for how to use the RGB depending on your system and the sensors you have installed.
The LED is VERY bright so I have each of the temperature states (low/optimal/high) set to 50% intensity for each of the 3 temperature points.
Obviously I only have 1 LED colour active for each temperature point, the others are set to 0.

I have already tried this without success. Even, I have tried with all settings in "controller->RGB LED controller" and still didn't work (no light)

Please, how many people have managed to make this work?

In my opinion there is something wrong with the controller...

Russell

RGB trouble

Mittwoch, 8. Juni 2011, 12:03

I can comizorate with you have the same issue also tried everything

Mittwoch, 8. Juni 2011, 13:13

Try this

First you have to decide what sensor you want to trigger a state change.
In my case I chose a virtual temp sensor I setup with maximum values for CPU/GPU water loops.
>Controller>RGB LED Controller>Data Source>Virtual Temp Sensor 1

and then also set the temperatures that you want each LED to be triggered for and the intensity for each colour LED

>Controller>RGB LED Controller>low / optimal / high (set each of these with your desired temps my case 22c, 32c and 40c and the corresponding LED intensity)

then assign the controller to the RGB Output

>Output>LED Settings>controller>RGB LED Controller>red/green/blue>Data Source>RGB LED Controller - do this for each colour

Tadah now LED will change colour based on the three temperature ranges you set. You can also set a preference in the last settings page for the LED to flash for an alarm event!

I have my RGB LED replacing the front case power LED so I can see at a glance if everything is cool or not!
I am Intel of Borg. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

i7 3930K @5Ghz - X79 ASUS Rampage IV Extreme - 4x SLI GTX580 - 16GB DDR3-2000 - 4x GTX 360 rads 24x CM fans - Aquaero 5 XT +6 PA2 Ultras - 2 x Enermax 1500W PSU - MM Extended Ascension Case - 2 x 452x2 Res and 4 x D5 - 3 x 24" Acer H243H LCD

Russell

rgb

Donnerstag, 9. Juni 2011, 03:44

Thanks phatboy69 all good now :thumbsup:

Freitag, 10. Juni 2011, 00:57

Thanks phatboy69.. now works fine :thumbup: