• 03.05.2024, 04:17
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

AquaSuite 2012 and AquaAero4

Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2011, 14:30

Can AquaSuite2012 work with a AquaAero4?
Since Beta1 and Beta2 only gives me... Nothing, it wont see my AquaAero4 nor my AquaStream XT Ultra or the Tubemeter - when these are on USB.
Michael.

Donnerstag, 2. Juni 2011, 01:11

At the moment the aquasuite does only work with the aquaero 5.

Other products which are still on sale will be integrated one after another but that will take months before the last device is in there.

The aquaero 4 will only get some basic functions to be able to use some sensor values in the overview. The programming structure is very different so we will not fully integrate it because that would take an incredible amount of time - for a product which is not sold anymore and already has a perfect working software.

Freitag, 3. Juni 2011, 10:35

Oki that is perfectly oki ;-)
So I've have to test it with my AE5 insted, wich I've still havent mounted on my telescope yet (yep thats right, it is going to control watercooling of my astrocamera and the fans on the telescope - as well as keeping a record of the temperture over the night).

BTW, my Aquabus on my AE4 seems dead - and since the AE4 is not on sale anymore, cant it be fixed? (Is there anyway to get a LT or something?)