• 20.04.2024, 05:34
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

airplex modularity measurements

Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2011, 00:28

Hi, I,m building a new custom case that will have when ready two airplex modularity radiators.

first question. will it be a copper fins version of the 4 x120 radiator this summer? if no or uncertain ,just say so and i will build my case around the 3 x 120 copper radiator already available.
I really want copper...shiny

second question. I would like to know how much space occupies the radiator.so if you can publish some measurements ,like from the center of the first and the last fan to the very end of the radiator,so I would know how much space it needs and drill the fan holes accordingly...I mean the basic radiator,no dual circuit,no integrated pump etc..
BTW,the space between the fan screws is 15mm right?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »cristian.ticu« (15. Juni 2011, 00:33)

Freitag, 17. Juni 2011, 10:27

Not quite sure if we will offer a 4x120 variant in copper soon. Otherwise you could merge two 2x120 radiators.

The basic dimensions of the radiators are always

Length: fan size + 44 (e.g. 3 x 120 + 44 = 404)
Height: 63.5
Width: 146

The variants with a pump and integrated reservoir are 25 mm higher (= the height of the fans).

The pump modules without the pump are 26 mm longer so you have to add a total of 70 mm to the fan size.

The D5 pump sticks out another 36.5 mm while the compact 600 pump sticks out 35 mm downward.

Example for a 3 x 120 mm radiator with D5 pump module.

Length: 3 x 120 + 44 + 26 +36.5 = 466.5
Height: 63.5 + 25 = 88.5
Width: 146

The space between the fan screws is 15 mm so the fans are directly next to each other.