• 26.04.2024, 16:01
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero XT / PRO with 4 x Laing DDC Pumps

Samstag, 18. Juni 2011, 07:14

Hi All,

Looking to purchase one of these to control 4 x Laing DDC pumps, just had a few short questions...

1) Can the Aquaero XT / PRO control the pumps by itself using the 4 fan outputs located on the board (each pump consumes maximum of 18watts per channel) using the laing DDC adapter cables available from your website? (I do not want to connect any other devices to it)

2) If question one is a yes, Will the software included with the Aquaero XT / PRO be able to distinguish these as pumps and control the RPM of these pumps using the above fan outputs?

2) If the above is not possible, does that mean I require 4 x poweradjust USB pro controllers to enable connecting 4 x Laing DDC pumps to the Aquaero XT / PRO?

Thanks in anticipation,

Sam

Samstag, 18. Juni 2011, 09:43

Aquaero 5: Max Current per channel: 1,65A, but all 4 channels together 5A. If you want these 4 pumps, you had to buy an extra device ( poweradjust 2, permanent 25W, peak 48W, max 6 poweradjust 2 connectable via aquabus).
Better ask Phatboy69, he can answer this qustion better. Look at his monster gaming rig:
Fully Loaded Aquaero 5 XT Installation!

Misteeq

Samstag, 18. Juni 2011, 10:48

Aquaero 5: Max Current per channel: 1,65A, but all 4 channels together 5A. If you want these 4 pumps, you had to buy an extra device ( poweradjust 2, permanent 25W, peak 48W, max 6 poweradjust 2 connectable via aquabus).
Better ask Phatboy69, he can answer this qustion better. Look at his monster gaming rig:
Fully Loaded Aquaero 5 XT Installation!

Misteeq
Thanks for your reply Misteeq, although my installation is similar to PhatBoy69's he is running D5 pumps which draw considerably more power as well as running all of his case fans from the Aquaero which I do not plan to do :)