• 27.04.2024, 19:37
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

¿ Aquaero 5 + T-Balancer BigNG ?

Donnerstag, 30. Juni 2011, 17:27

Greetings to all :

First and foremost , I ask your forgiveness , if some aspect of my consultation is not entirely appropriate for this forum .

I plan to accomplish , in brief , a major refurbishment of my PC ( based on Win7 64-Bit ) at the level of dissipation, ventilation and control of the same , that is why i bought an Aquaero 5 XT .

The case is that , just a few days , a family gave me a T-Balancer BigNG controller , and started to think about the possibility of taking advantage of the two at the same time ( given that , for the time being , I have no space to increase with the expansions Poweradjust 2 and I need more channels to control the different groups of fans , or simply , having greater control over fans separated ; and also in a future joint use , with regard to liquid cooling ) ; especially if we consider the idea that we can reflect the information of the BigNG on the display of the Aquaero 5 .

In that case, I would like as much information as possible, reflected in the display of the Aquaero 5 .

I think that i can do it with "jaLCD" ( but it seems that is not supported for a long time ) or LCDHype......¿ what is your opinion ? ¿ What would be feasible ?
¿ Is there some other more suitable soft for this task ? ( repeat , based on Win7 64 bits ) .

Freitag, 1. Juli 2011, 12:15

The only way is to get the data from the t-balancer exported to a XML file or something like that, import it to LCD Hype ans than send it to the display of the aquaero. A direct communication between both devices is not possible.

Freitag, 1. Juli 2011, 23:25

Many thanks Shoggy