• 24.04.2024, 13:58
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

XNine

Aquero 5: Not picking up Tubemeter, virtual sensors, or fans anymore....

Freitag, 1. Juli 2011, 01:41

:(

Stuck here. I restarted my computer just a while ago, and now my A5 won't pick up the tubemeter... in fact, it's not even flashing anymore. There's an icon on the Tubemeter page that looks like this <-xBUSx->.

Virtual sensors on the A5 and in the Aquasuite are no longer picking up anything.

The fans are no longer working either.... Any ideas?

XNine

Freitag, 1. Juli 2011, 02:01

Well, I unplugged the unit after shutting down, and removing all the power cables.

I plugged it back in, and everything works now, save for the Tubemeter. It's blinking but no data is coming across to the unit....

Freitag, 1. Juli 2011, 14:40

Have you tried to test it via USB to make sure that it is working at all?

Freitag, 1. Juli 2011, 15:19

I've had a similar problem. Tubemeter working fine for days then suddenly stop with the same bus icon <-xBUSx-> displayed. It was like this for a few days then the tubemeter started working again!!! During this time i had changed nothing although the PC had been started and shutdown each evening. Could this be an Aquereo 5 firmware problem perhaps related to the previous problem of the tubemeter intermittently showing zero that myself and i believe several other on this forum experienced.

XNine

Freitag, 1. Juli 2011, 18:15

Hi Shoggy... I was up til 2 AM last night trying to figure this whole thing out. What's odd, is, I didn't move anything inside the case, didn't touch anything, and all of this happened.

The A5 started working, as I said, after I powerd down the system, unplugged the molex from the A5 then plugged it back in.

The good news, on top of that, is that as of 1:45 last night, my tubemeter is working great. I pulled the Aquabus cable off the tubemeter, and messed with the pins on the tubemeter itself. Note, that during this time, the system was on (and since there was no current going to the tubemeter, that's ok).

I plugged it back in after gently pushing the pins a little, and it's working.... I guess, just a loose connection somewhere on the header pins of the tubemeter itself.... Quite odd!