• 16.04.2024, 09:50
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

pphx459

Aquaero 2012 Does Not Start

Montag, 11. Juli 2011, 11:54

When I run AQ2012 beta 4, the app launches but does not open up the interface. I can see the app in the task manager using cpu for about couple seconds. Then it just goes to 0 cpu usage and doesn't ever pull up the interface.
I've tried repairing .Net Framework 4 and even reinstalling it. Still the same problem. Also, tried running as admin, doesn't help either. Any ideas?

Montag, 11. Juli 2011, 14:16

I had the same problem using a aquaero 5.

Do you use the same device? or you have a different setup?
If you have the same, try the following.
Instal the software before, plugging in the internal USB cable. Connect the USB after instalation.
I had a similair problem. I did install before inserting the usb. The program did not start, than plugged in the usb and than it did. After this i was able to start the program with or without the internal usb connected.

Also pay attention to connecting the usb, properly its only a "half" connector which theoretically could be placed 3 times wrong and 1 times right.

Hope it helps

pphx459

Dienstag, 12. Juli 2011, 07:52

I have the AQ5. Reinstalled Windows 7 a few days ago all was working well. Then all of a sudden it wouldn't load up anymore.

I'll give this a try and report back. Thanks for the advice.

pphx459

Dienstag, 12. Juli 2011, 09:07

Finally got it sorted out, phew :)

Looks like it wasn't able to display because of dual monitors. Had to turn off 1 monitor, run the app, and then maximize it on the other monitor. I wasn't able to maximize on the first monitor no matter what until I turned it off and the task bar moved to the 2nd.

Dienstag, 12. Juli 2011, 17:43

Ah that's a classic 2.

well congrats.