• 24.04.2024, 07:38
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquastream Ultra

Sonntag, 24. Juli 2011, 14:46

Hi all,

is there any specific step I have to take in order for the aquastream XT to appear in the aquasuite software? It is connect directly to the main board via usb, a flow sensor is also connected to it via the aquabus/flow cable. The aquaero LT is working (I guess) the led blinks and it is seen by the software. I updated it to latest firmware via the suite. Didn't do anything else but I am running out of ideas.

Thanks for any suggestions...

Donnerstag, 28. Juli 2011, 12:24

Make sure to use aquasuite 4.72 for the pump.

If it does not show up but you can see an empty windows for the pump, click on aquastream XT in the menu bar and select the option to rest the window settings.

Otherwise you could also try to connect it to another PC so you can tell if the PC or the pump is the problem.

Donnerstag, 28. Juli 2011, 15:43

Does aquasuite 4.72 support aquaero 5 also?

Donnerstag, 28. Juli 2011, 15:55

No, it is only compatible to aquasuite 2012. In later version the aquasuite 2012 will also support the aquastream XT pump.

Donnerstag, 28. Juli 2011, 18:46

So I can either use Aquaero 5 or the Pump until the later version of aquasuite comes?

Freitag, 29. Juli 2011, 09:40

There is no problem to run the old and new aquasuite at the same time.