• 24.04.2024, 18:46
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Buffycor

Samstag, 6. Februar 2010, 23:24

Drbo, thanks for your question. My setup is simple inasmuch as only the cpu is cooled with liquid. However, the fan blows outwards and I plan to cool the gpus in the same way. There are two schools of though here: some say that you should draw cool air from outside through the rads. That's okay if the flow has some direction, rather than creating a tornado (a warm tornado) inside your case, i.e if you have opposing rads. The other method is to draw cool air inwards (not over a hot component) and then create an outward flow through the rads that are doing the cooling. In my (okay, limited) experience, this seems to be better. One case manufacturer actually makes provision for fans to draw air from the bottom of the case and upwards through a rad in the roof. They claim this is very efficient and I would suggest that this might work well in theory. In standard air-cooled systems, cool air should be drawn in from the front, it is warmed and then exhausted through the rear near the top. I'm not suggesting that my word is gospel of course, but thinking about the direction of flow in the case will certainly help. On my system, there is a single rad just under the PSU at the top (rear), and cool air is drawn in from the front at the bottom. Both fans are manually adjustable to ensure steady flow i.e. neither causing positive air pressure in the case, nor causing a vacuum. (If you get my meaning).

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Buffycor« (6. Februar 2010, 23:31)