• 18.04.2024, 19:04
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

silkeslips

unregistriert

Aquaduct 360 fan malfunction

Montag, 28. Februar 2011, 10:59

I have a broken fan in my Aquaduct 360. Can the fans be replaced without opening the parts that contain water? If it can, do you have any recomandations for what type of fan i should replace it with?

Montag, 28. Februar 2011, 16:55

Unfortunately there is no way to exchange the fan without opening the device. Normally you would remove the top of the device, pull out the fan cover and exchange the fan. All in all it is no big deal but getting it back to work without leaks is pretty complicated, especially if your device is older. In each side profile is a tube which normally will not fit perfectly again when you open the device once. It is high recommend to exchange them too.