• 25.04.2024, 19:31
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

JB3

Bitspower Temp Sensor Work With Aquero 5 XT

Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2011, 21:59

Does anyone know if the Bitspower G 1/4" Temperature Sensor Stop Fitting - Matte Black (BP-MBWP-CT) works with the Aquero XT?

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/10373/…tl=c101s457b145

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »JB3« (5. Dezember 2011, 04:54)

Montag, 5. Dezember 2011, 08:19

They should work fine but there's no guarantee they will be 100% accurate. Im using a couple of temp sensors that came with my old Scythe Kazeserver fan controller and the temps measure exactly the same as the AC sensors.
I am Intel of Borg. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

i7 3930K @5Ghz - X79 ASUS Rampage IV Extreme - 4x SLI GTX580 - 16GB DDR3-2000 - 4x GTX 360 rads 24x CM fans - Aquaero 5 XT +6 PA2 Ultras - 2 x Enermax 1500W PSU - MM Extended Ascension Case - 2 x 452x2 Res and 4 x D5 - 3 x 24" Acer H243H LCD

JB3

Dienstag, 6. Dezember 2011, 02:34

If Bitspower temp sensors are not accurate does Aquero 5 XT have the capability to input correction factors?

Dienstag, 6. Dezember 2011, 04:31

Yes you can add a positive or negative correction factor.

i7 3930K @5Ghz - X79 ASUS Rampage IV Extreme - 4x SLI GTX580 - 16GB DDR3-2000 - 4x GTX 360 rads 24x CM fans - Aquaero 5 XT +6 PA2 Ultras - 2 x Enermax 1500W PSU - MM Extended Ascension Case - 2 x 452x2 Res and 4 x D5 - 3 x 24" Acer H243H LCD

Freitag, 9. Dezember 2011, 15:14

Phatboy, in your opinion where does it make sense to monitor water temp in-line?

i thought about about out of every component (radiator, cpu, gpu) but i was thinking that the temps between these devices are negligble.

thanks

aphasia

Freitag, 9. Dezember 2011, 18:05

Does anyone know if the Bitspower G 1/4" Temperature Sensor Stop Fitting - Matte Black (BP-MBWP-CT) works with the Aquero XT?

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/10373/…tl=c101s457b145
i'm using a bitspower temp sensor (except mine is the sliver version). i'm guessing its fairly accurate. i'm using 4 other sensor diodes (the ones that came with the aquaero 5).
the reason i say the bitspower one is accurate is because when the system is off (PSU connected to mains, aquaero connected to MB via internal USB cable thus unit has offline power), the aquaero screen displays the temp sensors. all the sensors eventually hit the ambient temp including the bitspower one. from this i'm guessing all the sensors are calibrated fairly closely.

Phatboy, in your opinion where does it make sense to monitor water temp in-line?

i thought about about out of every component (radiator, cpu, gpu) but i was thinking that the temps between these devices are negligble.

thanks

it doesn't really matter where the water temp sensor is placed as the water temperature equalises. water temperature won't deviate much above 1 degree from one side of the loop to another.

Freitag, 9. Dezember 2011, 19:36

thanks for the reply. final question giving that the temp variance is so low in the loop does it make sense to only use 1 inline temp sensor or 2?

aphasia

Samstag, 10. Dezember 2011, 16:22

thanks for the reply. final question giving that the temp variance is so low in the loop does it make sense to only use 1 inline temp sensor or 2?
i guess some, with larger more complex loops use 2 temp sensors. whether it's for redundancy or to gauge how much heat a waterblock is dumping into the loop. as the variance is so small, i'm not sure the difference falls outside the margin of error on the diodes.

if you want 2 water temperature readings, go for it. i suppose the redundancy aspect is useful especially if you're mapping your fan rotation speed to water temp or if you don't use a flow sensor, useful for early warning on pump failure.

Sonntag, 11. Dezember 2011, 08:02

I use 2 sensors in each loop to measure cold/hot side of the loops. I get up-to 2c difference in temp, probably because I have a big heat load and 3 rads in the 4-way SLI GPU loop with MB, and ram adding heat too.
Aquaero 5 can calculate what the head load of the loop is from the temp differential combined with flow-rate. Not very useful for anything but still interesting to know!

aphasia

Sonntag, 11. Dezember 2011, 21:01

I use 2 sensors in each loop to measure cold/hot side of the loops. I get up-to 2c difference in temp, probably because I have a big heat load and 3 rads in the 4-way SLI GPU loop with MB, and ram adding heat too.
Aquaero 5 can calculate what the head load of the loop is from the temp differential combined with flow-rate. Not very useful for anything but still interesting to know!
well there you go, another cool feature of the Aquaero 5.
now if i could just get the basics to work on mine... (gone thru 2 units so far - working on a 3rd, issues ranging from screen corruption, buggy touch screen buttons and faulty fan amp)