• 20.04.2024, 05:43
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

zoomee

Problem with Fan RPM reporting

Samstag, 24. Dezember 2011, 23:29

Hi,
So i previously owned a AE5 Pro on my last system setup. I noticed back from BETA1 onwards it usually had problems reporting fan speeds using the Aquasuite program on the fans every so often (Intermittant issue).
i now have an AE5 LT on my new system, and I've noticed the same again. Sometimes it doesn't report back the RPM's/volts etc back to the Aquasuite software.
Heres a pic to demonstrate how

Anyone else get the same? It must be something common (as I've had this with both AE5's I have owned) and I'm surprised no-one else has mentioned this yet....

Sonntag, 25. Dezember 2011, 04:33

I don't have this problem, I'm using 18 fans and 4 D5's accross the XT and 6 PA2.. Do you have the RPM wire from multiple fans attached to the connector? You need to sever the RPM wire from all the fans but one, and connect only that to the Aquaero.

Try using the Constant Value in the controller menu and set that to 100%, in the Fans menu, set it to the voltage you want and see if your problem goes away.. This is the most direct simplest method to running the fans, if you are still having a problem, there might be something else that is causing this that I am unaware of.

zoomee

Montag, 26. Dezember 2011, 19:10

Thanks for the response mate.

I used to have the following setup and noticed the same that intermittantly fans would stop reporting to the Aquasuite software:
AE5 PRo
3 x Scythe GT's on Fan 2
1 x MCP-355 pump reporting connector on Fan 1

I now have the following:
AE5 LT
2 x Akasa Apaches (140mm) on Fan 4 (RPM controlled)
1 x Coolermaster flow 200mm on Fan 2
1 x MCP-355 pump (This is a different pump to the one I used previously) reporting connector on Fan 1

Fan 1 shows no reading at all (so I can't see what RPM's the pump is spinning at). It did at first but unlike my previous setup which used to be intermittant this now shows no reading at all :(

I'll try the things you suggested anyway mate. Thanks - at least someone is willing to help!! :thumbup:

Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2012, 05:37

Thanks for the response mate.

I used to have the following setup and noticed the same that intermittantly fans would stop reporting to the Aquasuite software:
AE5 PRo
3 x Scythe GT's on Fan 2
1 x MCP-355 pump reporting connector on Fan 1

I now have the following:
AE5 LT
2 x Akasa Apaches (140mm) on Fan 4 (RPM controlled)
1 x Coolermaster flow 200mm on Fan 2
1 x MCP-355 pump (This is a different pump to the one I used previously) reporting connector on Fan 1

Fan 1 shows no reading at all (so I can't see what RPM's the pump is spinning at). It did at first but unlike my previous setup which used to be intermittant this now shows no reading at all :(

I'll try the things you suggested anyway mate. Thanks - at least someone is willing to help!! :thumbup:
Interesting. My FAN1 port started to fail to read RPM tonight. The more I search on this the more I see people have issues with the FAN1 port.

Aquaero 5 & Fan 1 RPM issue?

XNine

Samstag, 28. Januar 2012, 02:12

Ever since Beta9 my RPM's only show up on FAN1. Every single fan before that used to show RPMs. Pretty irritating, actually, knowing I have $20 a piece fans connected to the device (that's $150) and they not only won't show RPMs but cannot be controlled by the RPM's either. I have to power manage every fan except for Fan 1.

Montag, 9. April 2012, 05:32

FAN1 RPM just died for me this morning...day 3 wondering if hardware or firmware issue?

FAN3 also stopped reporting RPM....this time ,my fault..the user guide does say connect everything before powering up, these units are not mil spec.

And the good news is both started working again, leading me to assume firmware fixable :thumbsup:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Grasshopper« (9. April 2012, 08:43)