• 15.05.2024, 00:06
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Samstag, 28. Juli 2012, 04:12

So, temporally put the PA2 on the MB, update firmware, then hook to AQ5? Or just straight to AQ5.

(ugh, typing at 6 am sucks!) ;(

From what I saw you can have them all connected to the USB header at the same time so no need to disconnect anything just connect the PA2 to the USB header and it will appear as a seperate item in Aquasuite then you can update the firmware. I personally disconnected it from the USB header after but you can just leave it connected.

Not sure what you mean straight to the AQ5?
You can control a PA2 direct from the AQ5 with a special 3 pin interface, instead of hooking it direct to the USB. Then, during boot, the AQ5 controls the PA2. (AQ5 is a uP controlled board, so it can do things without the main computer)

BTW, before I forget again, THANKS for the help so far!!!

No worries!

Yeah I use the Aquabus (3 pin) but as we were talking USB connections I though you meant connect the PA2 to the AQ5 via USB, was just a little confused :D

Hope all is good now!

Samstag, 28. Juli 2012, 11:15

You still need to plug the PA2s into USB to flash the firmware. Once done you can reconnect to the A5.
I am Intel of Borg. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

i7 3930K @5Ghz - X79 ASUS Rampage IV Extreme - 4x SLI GTX580 - 16GB DDR3-2000 - 4x GTX 360 rads 24x CM fans - Aquaero 5 XT +6 PA2 Ultras - 2 x Enermax 1500W PSU - MM Extended Ascension Case - 2 x 452x2 Res and 4 x D5 - 3 x 24" Acer H243H LCD

Samstag, 28. Juli 2012, 18:30

In these days I tried to let work correctly the software temperature sensors, but there was no way with this beta15.

I can't understand where I'm wrong, AIDA is running with administrator privileges, such as aquasuite, with exports via WMI, but aquasuite don't read the sensors.
I've also verified that the ACservice is really running and it is; and I also have the "select datasuorce" problem
I tried running the old ACservice, and it works, but obviously with only 4 sensors.

Yesterday I had also a couple of strange problems, the first is the one that I've attached: it seems that aquasuite, at every reboot, lose the memory of the sensors names, but this I've solved it.
The second one: aquasuite does not run at the startup.
obviously I've selected the voice "start AS with Windows" but it worked only the first reboot. ?(

I hope you can find a good solution to this problem :) because it's really frustrating ...
»917K« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • AS_2.jpg

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »917K« (29. Juli 2012, 07:54)

mrpayne

Samstag, 28. Juli 2012, 18:37

Patch and firmware upgrade went well.
Tubemeter (USB connect) is showing now and generating a datastream (Overview pages). Great step forward.

Bug
Alarm Configuration/Tubemeter/Data Source
Tubemeter does not show a data value.

Samstag, 28. Juli 2012, 21:10

Bug
Alarm Configuration/Tubemeter/Data Source
Tubemeter does not show a data value.
The tubemeter dosent have a alarm value.
To use the aquaero alarm you have to connect the tubemeter via aquabus.

Sonntag, 29. Juli 2012, 10:41

In these days I tried to let work correctly the software temperature sensors, but there was no way with this beta15.

I can't understand where I'm wrong, AIDA is running with administrator privileges, such as aquasuite, with exports via WMI, but aquasuite don't read the sensors.
I've also verified that the ACservice is really running and it is; and I also have the "select datasuorce" problem
I tried running the old ACservice, and it works, but obviously with only 4 sensors.

Yesterday I had also a couple of strange problems, the first is the one that I've attached: it seems that aquasuite, at every reboot, lose the memory of the sensors names, but this I've solved it.
The second one: aquasuite does not run at the startup.
obviously I've selected the voice "start AS with Windows" but it worked only the first reboot. ?(

I hope you can find a good solution to this problem :) because it's really frustrating ...

Did you uninstall the Aquasuite Beta 14 before you installed Beta 15 version? I solved the "select datasource" error problem by shutting down AIDA64 completely, including from the startup sequence and then configuring Aquasuite before restarting AIDA.

Try shutting down AIDA64, also making sure that you deselect "Load at Windows Startup" option in your preferences, reboot and make sure it is definitely not running. Then configure Aqausuite (Beta 15) by enabling the software sensors and ticking the "use sensor with aqua computer service" checkbox. DO NOT press "selct datasource" yet. Restart AIDA64, making sure WMI export is activated and that it is set up to restart with windows, and also that you have some sensors selected, and SAVE your settings. Now you should be able to "select datasource" without the error message in Aquasuite.

Sonntag, 29. Juli 2012, 17:06

Tomorrow I'll try to do as you have indicated, however, I hardly believe it might work in my case, because the procedure that I followed to configure AS is very similar to the one you have suggested.
In fact, I have uninstalled AS beta14, then installed beta15 and after that I’ve configured it only when AIDA was not running.

Before proceeding with the installation of beta15 I also tried deleting the data of the old version, stored in C: \ ProgramData but it did not do anything.

As I told, I’ll try again to do more tests to try to solve these problems.
Thank you very much for the answer. :)

Montag, 30. Juli 2012, 08:17

ok, I just finished to follow the procedure you have suggested, and unfortunately it did not work.

Montag, 30. Juli 2012, 09:08

ok, I just finished to follow the procedure you have suggested, and unfortunately it did not work.
Did you load an old profile? Delete any old profiles from previous Aquasuite versions and reconfigure everything. Profiles from beta 14 won't work properly with beta 15.

Montag, 30. Juli 2012, 11:27

no no, I had already deleted all the old profiles, this week I'll try to format, reinstall win7 and repeat the procedure.

Montag, 30. Juli 2012, 22:13

Hi,
two problems with new Aquasuite:
1. Error after I log in to Windows (check screen 1)
2. Error and Aquasuite closes up after click on button "Select Datasource" under Software Temperatures Sensors in Sensors tab... (screen 2)
Screens: link to screens
Yeah, I heard that beta 15 isn't compatable with Software Sensor Tool but without this app I can't set up software sensors in Aquasuite.
Only with
Software Sensor Tool I can have reads but still getting error like I write above. Using Aida64 btw.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »pociej« (30. Juli 2012, 22:15)

Dienstag, 31. Juli 2012, 02:57

Hi,
two problems with new Aquasuite:
1. Error after I log in to Windows (check screen 1)
2. Error and Aquasuite closes up after click on button "Select Datasource" under Software Temperatures Sensors in Sensors tab... (screen 2)Screens: link to screens Yeah, I heard that beta 15 isn't compatable with Software Sensor Tool but without this app I can't set up software sensors in Aquasuite.
Only with
Software Sensor Tool I can have reads but still getting error like I write above. Using Aida64 btw.
You don't need the old software sensor tool anymore and it is probably why you are getting errors. Shut down AIDA64 completely and configure the sensors in Aquasuite. Restart AIDA64 with WMI export enabled and some sensor values selected. You should then be able to "select datasource".
»cc01« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • AIDA64_prefs.PNG

Dienstag, 31. Juli 2012, 14:10

Hey,
I did all that you have told me to do and I still getting the same two errors and can't configure software sensors.
In one word, nothing changed.
Tried reinstall too, nothing.
Only the old Software Sensor Tool is key to get it works for me.

Dienstag, 31. Juli 2012, 14:26

So you have;

1. Removed the Software Sensor tool (made sure it is still not running and uninstalled it, rebooted)

2. Using the latest software and updated the firmware on all of your devices.

3. If you get an error in Aquasuite then just run it again, it will eventually open, go to the Software sensors and disable them. Exit from AS, go back in. Make sure that AIDA is not running.

Dienstag, 31. Juli 2012, 14:38

I think I did even more.
Anyway I'm kinda bored with this, I will let old Software Sensor Tool do his job for a time.
Soon I will make fresh install of Win7 so I will try to make it works again.

Dienstag, 31. Juli 2012, 14:46

For those who got an error directly with the Windows startup: please remove the entry for the aquasuite from the autostart folder and use the integrated autostart option within the latest aquasuite. When using the autostart folder there will be a conflict with the Windows service which is running in the background.