• 19.04.2024, 00:58
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquasite 2012 beta 16 bugs

Dienstag, 7. August 2012, 22:17

Virtual Temperature Sensor.
When using Virtual Temperature Sensor to calculate Differential Temperatures in Centegrade, program works fine, However if the program User Interface is set to Fahrenheit, the arithmatic is wrong. The program adds 32F to the C*9/5 calculation!
2.1 C is not 34.4F.
Also, When Fahrenheit is selected in User Interface, the Aquero Changes displayed values, but Aquasuite stays in Centagrade.
I Understand that it is a pain to deal with those backwards Americans, but still.......
Also, I had a problem with Aqua Computer Windows Service. When I removed AS b14, I installed AS b15 after checking that the only Hardware Monitor software on my system was AIDA64. Installed b15, reset all lables and controllers and so on. Everything worked fine. I tried to use AIDA64 as discussed elseware to read Motherbord temperature data into AS. Nothing worked. I could not get anything except a reading of 50C for all temps, which is obviously a lie. Searched the Net for a differnt file and found "openhardwaremonitor-v0.5.1-beta.zip". I was a little bit skittish about putting a new piece of Beta Software on my system, but what the heck. It worked PERFECTLY! I also get SMART Hard Drive Temps! The only problem was that every time I shut down and re started the computer, I had to got to Aquasuite settings and restart the Aqua Computer Windows Service. It would not stay latched. So I went into Windows Management, found Aqua Computer Windows Service and changed it from "Automatic" to "Automatic (delayed)" Working fine everysince!
BTW, Open Hardware Monitor gives CPU/GPU/RAM temps, voltages,clock speeds memory usage in GPU/mb RAM, fan speeds, and EVERYTHING AIDA64 gives for hardware. Including a Desktop widget that can be configure for whatever you want to see. MUCH better than AIDA64 IMHO. Also FREE! And since it is an Open Source Program.............. Hint to YOUR Programmers! ;) .
Thirdly, I cannot get Aquasuite 2012 B15 or B16 to allow running the OLD Aquasuite at the same time. I get the German error message that I think means only one instance of Aqauasuite can be running at the same time. This is dissapointing because I have everything except the Multiswitch on the Aqua Bus, And Aquasuite 2012 will not (YET) control the Multiswitch. I use the Multi Switch to control my case lights and operate 8 LEDs. I have been searching the internet for years looking for a PROGRAMABLE controller so that SOFTWARE can operate the Lights and other things, such as the Computer Room Thermostat by relays etc. Most of the cool LED and Cold Cathode lights available on the Market have their own controllers for blinking patterns etc., but ONLY AquaComputer and Corsair have PROGRAMABLE controllers, and the Corsair version is only Fans, not Water cooling oriented. The capabilities of the MultiSwitch played a HUGH part in my decision to go with AquaComputer products. PLEASE tell me that the MultiSwich will continue to be produced by AC, and eventually be enabled in Aquasuite 2012. (It will do Marketing some good too, especially since you already make the thing!) It would also be NICE to give the script/programing language and codes for the MultiSwitch,
A Question, Why are the MPS on the OUTPUT Page? It looks like the plan is to control up to four AC D5 pumps with manual speed settings. Having a Mult Purpose SENSOR on the OUTPUT page is a little bit strange. I Ass-U-Me that the plan is to add an Automatic controller for the D5 pumps and this location is for setting Manual speeds and limits. However, just like the AquaStream XT, there is no indication of the SOURCE (sensor value) the the Automatic mode for the D5 and Aquastream pumps to operate by. I have tried to set up a controller to keep the pump running at minimum until the Radiator fans reach 100% and the temperature keep going up. But the Aquastream is not listed as an "Actor" or output for the controllers.
I Understand that many of your customers operate their pumps from the various versions of the PowerAdjust, but since the Aquastream and Aqua Computer D5 can be controlled through the Aquabus, it would be nice to have the pumps listed as "Actors" for the conrollers to control.
I Like the Timmer page and plan on useing it to contol things like Desk lights and so on when the MultiSwitch is controllable from the Aquasuite 2012. But it would be nice to have some duration timers available as well. Especiallu ones that can various inputs to control, for example, a timer could activate 10 minutes after CPU temperature reaches Idle Temperature and activate the Sleep Button on the keyboard. Or use them to rotate Case lights at selected intervals through the Multi Switch,, i.e. 20 minutes after water temp reaches an operational temperature, turn on Light B and turn off light A, then 15 minutes later, turn off light B and turn on light C.
I hope this helps. I REALLY REALLY Love the Aquaero 5 and all the things it can do. As other users have pointed out, the system is for the REAL Geeks and VERY High end systems. So why not put some real GEEKY things into the system capabilities? Especially since it is just software. Lets give those Programmers some Job Security, and the Marketing people something new to pitch.
I shudder to think of how big the Operator Manual will be. Will it cost more to Print it or to ship it? :love:
BTW, it might be a good idea to look at how you marke the connector pins on the various devices. On the Aquero and tubemeter for example, pin 1 is marked and lables as No Connection or Ground. The Aquastream pin 1 is markes +5v. I believe the Aquastream follows industry convention.
Thank You for your time, and a GREAT product!
Larry
AMD FX-8150 OctoCore O.C. 18% to 4.2 GHz on ASUS M5A99X EVO with 16 GB Corsair Dominator W. C. RAM, 2 nVIDIA Geforce 560TI W.C. in SLI, six Western Digital drives for a total of 4.07 TBytes, AquaComputer Aquero 5 Pro, AquaComputer D5 pump, Multiswitch USB, tubemeter and Kyros CPU block. Two coolant loops,CPU & SLI, MB, RAM and AQ5, with two flow meters. Running Windows 7 Professional 64, and using Open Hardware Monitor v0.5.1Beta Aquasuite B16 hardware temps.

Mittwoch, 8. August 2012, 11:41

Erm, would you be so kind to sum up actual problem into one or two sentences. Thanks! :)

Mittwoch, 8. August 2012, 13:48

You can control the Multiswitch with 2012.

All the outputs are listed under Switch Outputs and relays under the "Outputs" tab. You can also set controllers to switch each output on the Multiswitch. Not sure what is missing as never used the old software but if there is anything then it wil come in time I am sure. Also you can as far as I know use the Script Generator to create and run scripts for your LED's. I would just like the addition to be able to use the multiswitch front buttons with the software at the same time but I beleive it is either one or the other....???

What version of AIDA64 do you have as the newer versions now have a "Sensor Panel" which is completely customizable. AIDA64 has always had the OSD and Desktop Gadget which are similar to the OHM widget unless I am missing something. Must admit I have not used OHM for a long time but always thought AIDA64 was much better. Each to their own though.

The plans for the Overview Pages in Aquasuite as far as I remember is that you will be able to have them display directly on your desktop in future updates of Aquasuite.

Mittwoch, 8. August 2012, 17:50

You can control the Multiswitch with 2012.

All the outputs are listed under Switch Outputs and relays under the "Outputs" tab. You can also set controllers to switch each output on the Multiswitch. Not sure what is missing as never used the old software but if there is anything then it wil come in time I am sure. Also you can as far as I know use the Script Generator to create and run scripts for your LED's. I would just like the addition to be able to use the multiswitch front buttons with the software at the same time but I beleive it is either one or the other....???

What version of AIDA64 do you have as the newer versions now have a "Sensor Panel" which is completely customizable. AIDA64 has always had the OSD and Desktop Gadget which are similar to the OHM widget unless I am missing something. Must admit I have not used OHM for a long time but always thought AIDA64 was much better. Each to their own though.

The plans for the Overview Pages in Aquasuite as far as I remember is that you will be able to have them display directly on your desktop in future updates of Aquasuite.
The OUTPUTS you discuss are for the Aquero 5 only, PWM 1&2 and the two position relay switch. Not the Multiswitch.
The Multiswitch cannot be controled with current b16 AS2012.
I have AIDA64 Extream edition and current. the OSD is clunky and did not work. Yes I tried all of the WMI etc stuff talked about in other posts. Nothing worked.
AMD FX-8150 OctoCore O.C. 18% to 4.2 GHz on ASUS M5A99X EVO with 16 GB Corsair Dominator W. C. RAM, 2 nVIDIA Geforce 560TI W.C. in SLI, six Western Digital drives for a total of 4.07 TBytes, AquaComputer Aquero 5 Pro, AquaComputer D5 pump, Multiswitch USB, tubemeter and Kyros CPU block. Two coolant loops,CPU & SLI, MB, RAM and AQ5, with two flow meters. Running Windows 7 Professional 64, and using Open Hardware Monitor v0.5.1Beta Aquasuite B16 hardware temps.

Short version

Mittwoch, 8. August 2012, 18:01

Erm, would you be so kind to sum up actual problem into one or two sentences. Thanks! :)

I tried to give enough information to fix the problems. A LOT of time and effort on this forum and others have been wasted because members did not give enough details and in fact confuses things.
OK,
AS2012b16 math error in Differntial temperature calcultions in Farenheit.
Auacomputer Service would not start automatically with AS2012b16 untill I changed it to Automatic (delayed) in Windows Management.
What are the plans to include Multi swtch in AS2012?
Cannot run AS2012 and Aquasuite 4.72 at the same time.

Mittwoch, 8. August 2012, 18:28

The multiswitch runs fine with 4.72 aquasuite, we do not include it in aquasuite 2012.

Mittwoch, 8. August 2012, 19:33

The multiswitch runs fine with 4.72 aquasuite, we do not include it in aquasuite 2012.
Aquasuite 2012 b15 and b16 will not run at the same time with Aquasuite 4.72.
I know Multiswitch is not working in 2012.
Do you plan on working it into the AS2012 in the future? Aquacomputer has made the investment in the Hardware. Not including it into the new software and continuing the support for a unique product would be a mistake. No other company makes a unit like it.

Mittwoch, 8. August 2012, 23:08

The OUTPUTS you discuss are for the Aquero 5 only, PWM 1&2 and the two position relay switch. Not the Multiswitch.
I have AIDA64 Extream edition and current. the OSD is clunky and did not work. Yes I tried all of the WMI etc stuff talked about in other posts. Nothing worked.

I am a little confused, perhaps I am misunderstanding something but I can "control" my Multiswitch from 2012.

EDIT: Just to add mine is conneced via the AquaBus and not USB header.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »chippie« (8. August 2012, 23:28)

Donnerstag, 9. August 2012, 05:33

I am a little confused, perhaps I am misunderstanding something but I can "control" my Multiswitch from 2012.

[attach]3323[/attach]

[attach]3324[/attach]

EDIT: Just to add mine is conneced via the AquaBus and not USB header.
Very Interesting!
I have my Multiswitch on USB until the new Y cable gets here so I can provide +5vdc to the tube meter from AQ5 low speed buss, and also have the Multiswitch on the Aquabus low speed side. I confess I did not try the MS on AQbus low speed by its self.
Very interesting. Last I heard, Sebastian was one of the Aquasuite programers.
Thank you chippie, you give me hope.

Donnerstag, 9. August 2012, 10:58

:)

Perhaps it was just a typo on his behalf.

The only thing I have not tried is playing with some of the jumpers as from memory and pervious versions, I was not able to control the MS with Aquasuite and use the buttons on the front at the same time but hopefully this may be sorted in the future somehow if it is not already. This woudl then make it pretty much perfect in my opinion.

Remember there are jumpers on the MS so you may need to chnge some of them. I will try to pull mine out later tonight (UK time) and let you know what mine are set to.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »chippie« (9. August 2012, 11:01)

Freitag, 10. August 2012, 06:10

Aquasuite 2012 b15 and b16 will not run at the same time with Aquasuite 4.72.
I know Multiswitch is not working in 2012.
Do you plan on working it into the AS2012 in the future? Aquacomputer has made the investment in the Hardware. Not including it into the new software and continuing the support for a unique product would be a mistake. No other company makes a unit like it.
Sebastian, I think what you ment to say is that MultiSwitch USB support will not be in AS2012, but Multiswitch Aquabus is supported.
I do not speak or read your language, but from what I can see in the German Forums....... Some of them are angry about this issue also.

Mittwoch, 15. August 2012, 09:25

Thank You chippie, I put the Multi switch on low speed Aqua bus and removed the USB connection and now it shows up in Outputs on my system as well.
I am very greatful for your help. This issue was really bothering me.
Now I had to put the tubemeter back on USB, but that is a different issue until I make a cable up to provide +5vdc to it.
Thanks again! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Mittwoch, 15. August 2012, 10:06

No worries man!

I have not had time to check but one thing I would like to know is if you can now (with the newer software) control the MS with Aquasuite and use the buttons on the front at the same time as perviously I had to set a jumper on the back of it to do either or.

Mittwoch, 15. August 2012, 17:10

Still playing with that part.
Looks like jumper has to be removed for software control through AS2012.

Mittwoch, 15. August 2012, 17:26

As I feared... I really wish they could sort this, kind of defeats the purpose of the buttons if you have to move the jumper (disable the buttons) to control it with 2012!

Were you able to use the buttons and control it with Aquasuite 4.72 at the same time?

Sonntag, 19. August 2012, 20:26

AS2012b16 Fail
I have removed all jumpers from MS, AS2012 will allow changing settings for MS outputs, but nothing happens in the Multiswitch. The Aquero shows the LED and Power status change on or off, but the MS does nothing.
Tried it with jumper 2 installed to save settings, cold booted several times, fail.
tried to control MS through Aquero menues. Fail.
So what we have is the APPERANCE of Multiswitch support in Aquasuite 2012, but no action, not even the simple relay.
Also, from the manual, it looks like the PWM function of the 12vDC outputs is disabled when on the Aquabus.
As a side note, the Tubemeter page on the AQ5 lost the level reading. AQ5 shows 0%, AS2012 shows 70%, AS 4.72 shows 70%. I used to get a reading on it before I started messing around with Multiswitch.
Sigh,

Sonntag, 19. August 2012, 20:58

Cannot get to mine at the moment to see what jumpers I have bridged, will try in the week but mine does switch the inputs, well it switches the relay as I can hear it. All the other connections are disconnected at the mo.

Oh from memory, try bridging jumper 5.

Actually, I currently have the buttons enabled, forgot I set that last time I had it out. But the relay definately works via 2012.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »chippie« (19. August 2012, 21:03)

monitoring

Sonntag, 19. August 2012, 21:53

Monitoring for 24 hours is still not included. Restricted to 60 mins. Was promised but not delivered. ?(

Interface is easier to use so thats a thumbs up for me. :)
Rigs

Server : Coolermaster HAF X, Gigabyte H67 1155, Core i3 Sandybridge, 8GB GSkill 1333, 60GB OCZ Agility SSD , 6TB Green Storage, WHS 2011

HTPC : Mozart TX, Asrock Z68 Pro3, Core i5 2500K Sandybridge, 8GB GSkill 1666, 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD, Win 7 64x

Sonntag, 19. August 2012, 22:00

chippie,
According to the so called instruction manual, jumper 5 is not used at this version. I could not get the MS relay working at all in 2012, it worked fine in 4.72.
Oh well, waiting is.

Montag, 20. August 2012, 00:17

Will try to get to get to the back of mine as soon as possible. I do know that the relay works as I can hear it right now and the others worked before then I reverted to just the front bottons with whatever jumper I had set??? Admitedly though this was a while back but still with the 2012 software.

Just try jumper 5 (possibly jumper 4 lol!!! not much help at the mo!!!!:-)), I think it states that in one manual but I found it on here.....

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »chippie« (20. August 2012, 00:21)