• 25.04.2024, 13:49
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Can't update firmware on my aquaero

Donnerstag, 23. August 2012, 06:37

Hello All,
I'm sure this could be a case of me being particularly dim,
but I cannot update the firmware on my Aquaero.

Firstly, I installed Aqua suite beta 16. I then updated the
firmware on each of my PA2 devices individually by plugging them in one by one
and they now all have firmware version 1005. Whilst each device was plugged in,
I assigned them aqua bus 50, 51 and 52 accordingly.

I then disconnected the final PA2 and connected my Aquaero. Whilst
in aqua suite I lost all the communication with my PA2’s, but I assumed that
this was because I was running firmware version 1022 on the Aquareo.

I hit the update firmware button under the Aquaero settings to
update the firmware to 1025 and after about 2 minutes a message pops up saying “the
aqua suite is terminated please wait until the device is restarted.” I then powered down my PC, and switch the power
supplies off at the back, so that the Aquareo powered down.

When I restart system and then go into Aqua Suit, the PA2
devices are still not present and my aquareo firm version still reads 1022.

What am I doing wrong?
Thanks
Stuart

Donnerstag, 23. August 2012, 06:58

Hi Nick,

Unplug all your devices PA2s etc and try it again, otherwise you may need to set the Aquaero into 'Recovery Mode' before you update the firmware for the first time. When I first received my Aquaero, it wouldn't update either until I followed the procedure here: http://martinsliquidlab.org/2011/12/20/a…ew-guide-wip/5/

Once I had done this, the Aquaero would update the firmware and I haven't needed to repeat this procedure with successive firmware updates.

Hope this helps.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »cc01« (23. August 2012, 07:13)

Donnerstag, 23. August 2012, 07:08

Disconnect all other USB devices and try it again.

Donnerstag, 23. August 2012, 19:49

Would you Adam and Eve it, it worked :-) I'm surprised that a USB mouse could be so problematic in such regards, but you live and learn..
Stuart