• 25.04.2024, 14:00
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Philio

Display D5 pump data on Aquaero?

Samstag, 27. Oktober 2012, 00:08

I would ideally like to display information about the D5 pump speed on the Aquaero, but don't see an option to do this.

The information is available to Aquasuite and I can set the pump speed via Aquaero (using a curve controller) but just don't seam to be able to display anything.

Is it possible?

Sonntag, 28. Oktober 2012, 13:41

I would also like to display the D5 USB/Aquabus pump information on the AQ5 display screen, but it looks like the information page is not yet ready in b16 of AS2012.
I am waiting for the next update of AS2012. I hope the new page will be added then.
Remember, the AS2012 software is still in developement.
AMD FX-8150 OctoCore O.C. 18% to 4.2 GHz on ASUS M5A99X EVO with 16 GB Corsair Dominator W. C. RAM, 2 nVIDIA Geforce 560TI W.C. in SLI, six Western Digital drives for a total of 4.07 TBytes, AquaComputer Aquero 5 Pro, AquaComputer D5 pump, Multiswitch USB, tubemeter and Kyros CPU block. Two coolant loops,CPU & SLI, MB, RAM and AQ5, with two flow meters. Running Windows 7 Professional 64, and using Open Hardware Monitor v0.5.1Beta Aquasuite B16 hardware temps.

Philio

Sonntag, 28. Oktober 2012, 16:27

It was somewhat of a feature request!

I figured it wasn't available yet.

Freitag, 19. Juni 2015, 03:45

How is this still not available?