• 20.04.2024, 00:51
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Way to get Power Adjust 2 to show rpm in Overview page?

Mittwoch, 7. November 2012, 02:37

I have my case fans hooked to my single PA2. When I look under the AQ5 "Fans" in Aquasuite the rpm shows up. When it's displayed on the Overview page the rpm does not show up. Is Aquasuite not capable of this or am I missing the proper way to display rpm along with other information (volts/power etc) that is already displayed?

Another question is about the RGB LED header. I see the wiring diagram seems to indicate 3 separate led's could be connected here. Is this correct? I just want to power two 5mm 12V led's with resistors wired in for the res. No RGB, no color changes, dimming, etc.

Thanks!

Mittwoch, 7. November 2012, 09:15

I am not able to test that right now but it should already work. If you click on the plus icon in the corner you can add new values.

Anyway, do not invest too much time there. A new version will be available very soon which contains tons of new features - especially for the overview pages.

Should be no problem to connect the LEDs there but keep in mind that the port already has a built-in resistor. Normally you would connect LEDs with up to 20mA at 3-4V.

Mittwoch, 7. November 2012, 12:23

Good to know, I look forward to seeing what the new version brings.

Understood on the led's. The added resistance in the wiring is redundant and will decrease the voltage to the led's.

Thanks!