• 27.04.2024, 19:45
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Possible to get part for high flow sensor?

Freitag, 9. November 2012, 12:52

When resleeving the wiring for my flow sensor I screwed up and switched the leads around on reassembly of the 3 pin plug and blew the sensor. So is the little white module inside replaceable/available for purchase?

Amazing I can make up all my custom psu wiring from scratch yet do something dumb like this, but what's done is done. If it can be fixed for a reasonable price I would like to make it right again.

Thought I would ask here first in case it's happened to someone else.

Another question I have is using the pwm 2 pin outputs for connecting led's. For a test I crimped pins to the legs of a led and inserted them onto the pwm pins, turned on the computer but no light from the led.
Does this not output voltage by default, or is there something else I need to configure to power it?

Thanks.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »mandrix« (9. November 2012, 13:09)

Samstag, 10. November 2012, 00:07

For the two pin PWM outputs, they are turned off by default.

You can use the menues through the AQ5 display to turn them on, or use the Aquasuite 2012 software to turn them on and off.
AMD FX-8150 OctoCore O.C. 18% to 4.2 GHz on ASUS M5A99X EVO with 16 GB Corsair Dominator W. C. RAM, 2 nVIDIA Geforce 560TI W.C. in SLI, six Western Digital drives for a total of 4.07 TBytes, AquaComputer Aquero 5 Pro, AquaComputer D5 pump, Multiswitch USB, tubemeter and Kyros CPU block. Two coolant loops,CPU & SLI, MB, RAM and AQ5, with two flow meters. Running Windows 7 Professional 64, and using Open Hardware Monitor v0.5.1Beta Aquasuite B16 hardware temps.

Samstag, 10. November 2012, 03:26

OK.The two Power outputs on the Outputs page?

Samstag, 10. November 2012, 11:36

Yes.
AMD FX-8150 OctoCore O.C. 18% to 4.2 GHz on ASUS M5A99X EVO with 16 GB Corsair Dominator W. C. RAM, 2 nVIDIA Geforce 560TI W.C. in SLI, six Western Digital drives for a total of 4.07 TBytes, AquaComputer Aquero 5 Pro, AquaComputer D5 pump, Multiswitch USB, tubemeter and Kyros CPU block. Two coolant loops,CPU & SLI, MB, RAM and AQ5, with two flow meters. Running Windows 7 Professional 64, and using Open Hardware Monitor v0.5.1Beta Aquasuite B16 hardware temps.

Samstag, 10. November 2012, 13:30

Great! Thanks again Larry.

If I had figured that out sooner I could have saved myself some wiring headaches. lolz.

Montag, 12. November 2012, 12:33

I heard back from Sven and it turns out I can buy the damaged part for the flow sensor. :thumbup: