• 28.04.2024, 11:03
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

More newbies question about the aquaduct Mark IV

Montag, 17. Dezember 2012, 22:07

First I'd like to say that everyone on this forum have nothing but helpful and nice. So thank you guys for all the help and fast responses.
And now to my newb question: Would it be bad for the Mk IV system if I was to add another pump within the water cooling loops, to increase flow?

Dienstag, 18. Dezember 2012, 10:22

The is no problem to integrate another pump into the loop. I would avoid to use a pump with a MUCH higher flow rate than the aquaducts pump.

Donnerstag, 20. Dezember 2012, 03:21

Darthsyn - Shoggy helped me with this earlier this year. I looped in a Liang pump - it works fine. There is a kit:

http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2483

I bought the DCC pump and poweramp, looped it in with high flow quick disconnects to the outlet of the MkIV. In my case the the base of the MkIV is about 1 meter below the first cooling block... went from 40 l/h to 60-70 l/h with the DCC at 9.2V. For me, the main purpose was to put a backup/redundancy into the system.
AsRock E3Gen3, 2700k @4.6 with cuplex HF, 2 HD7970s with aquaC waterblocks, 16G GSkill 2133, TJ09, ST1500 ps, plextor 256 ssd, 2x1TB WD VRs raid 1, HP 30 inch. Aquacomputer 720XT Mk IV.