• 24.04.2024, 06:27
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

AquaBus Cable Length - Repeater?

Freitag, 15. Februar 2013, 11:19

Hi,

I know from other threads that running an aquabus cable over 2.5 might cause issues, I assume with signal noise etc. I am planning to have my PA2 about 12m away from my aquaero 5, so I might have to daisy chain a few PA2's together just to get the required distance. I know I could go with USB connection to get more length, but that requires the host OS to be running,drivers and software etc working. This is a bit of a concern to me as the end PA2 will have flow meters for water loops and should the OS or software not load etc, the AQ5 wouldn't get informed about a pump failure.

I was just wondering if there is any way of signal boosing the Aquabus or if you ever plan to produce a aquabus repeater or singnal booster that could be used to boost cable length at less cost than a full PA2?

Montag, 18. Februar 2013, 13:38

I can not answer your question, but it intrigues me. Wondering what kind of setup you have that would require a 12m distance from PA2 to the device? Are you running your neighbors pc? lol.