• 28.04.2024, 13:05
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

landis

Aquasuite 2012 software issue

Montag, 25. Februar 2013, 06:56

The software all of a sudden will not start.

All of the 3 power adjusts 2.0 and the aquaero 5 xt are listed as connected to USB in Aida64.

I've tried restarting the aquaero service, but the software still will not start.

Ideas?

Buckey

Dienstag, 26. Februar 2013, 02:46

Tell us more about your problem. Do you get any kind of error messages, change software, hardware, update windows?

landis

Dienstag, 26. Februar 2013, 03:55

I did not recieve any software errors.

The software was working fine up until approximately a week ago. I had not done any other software installations.

I've attempted even uninstalling and reinstalling the aquaero software, and restarting the computer and aquaero service, but this has not changed the issue.

I click the item to start the software, and it never appears, it is not shown running in the system tray either.

Buckey

Dienstag, 26. Februar 2013, 04:39

I have some problems too. I think it is their software. I am still trying somethings.
What version of windows are you running?
Here is a few things to try
- right click on the icon and choose open from the list
- the task bar can sometimes hide icons, check windows task manager
- redownload aquasuite from website with another computer then try reloading
- try connecting to different usb port on motherboard
- move stuff around like temp sensors or flow meters if you have any
- hard reset on the aquaero
- restore windows to an earlier time
- wipe hard drive or get a different one and complete reload everything

When you reloaded the software, did it ask you something about using previous settings?

landis

Dienstag, 26. Februar 2013, 07:01

I repair computers for a living.

OS is windows 7, and no the application is not running in task manager.

The shortcut is valid, as this was never altered from the original or reinstall.

The redownload and reinstall was previously mentioned and attempted, but did not change the issue.

The device is already connected to USB along with the poweradjust 2's as listed in AIDA64. I'll see about reconnecting on the USB, but in reading about the error from other posts here, I'm under the impression it's not going to work.

I would only consider a hard reset on the Aquaero after the software is fixed, as if it is truely a USB issue with the curve controller or something along those lines regarding a fan, then this issue could potentally happen again.
Although I'm not using the curve controller at all, or was not.

No temp or flow meters connected to the aquaero. There are 2 flow
meters in the system, only one connected to the motherboard cpu fan
header at this point.

Doing a windows system restore seems like a nice option, until you find
out what it does file wise on the harddrive for profiles.

Wiping the harddrive for windows 7 for a graphical bios system is more complex than considering this option, as it is approximately a week long install. In this case 2 SSD's in RAID 0. Getting the Windows 7 install to play nice with the system is a mess, until properly configured.

Nothing regarding previous settings was mentioned by the software.

Dienstag, 26. Februar 2013, 14:39

When you reinstall the software, are you 100% wiping it from the drive before reinstalling? To be safe I would delete the Program Data folder for Aquasuite 2012 before reinstalling.
If Aquasuite starts, then at first at least, do not use any saved profiles you may have and see if everything works. Then you can try and import any saved settings.

Mittwoch, 27. Februar 2013, 02:33

Landis - considering you repair this stuff for a living, during the reinstall, you deleted all aquacomputer folders? Smetimes its a windows thing after an update... Did you try sfc /scannow to repair the kernel? Does event viewer show ANY errors or alerts that coincide with the problem occuring?

I agree, reinstalling windows suks.
AsRock E3Gen3, 2700k @4.6 with cuplex HF, 2 HD7970s with aquaC waterblocks, 16G GSkill 2133, TJ09, ST1500 ps, plextor 256 ssd, 2x1TB WD VRs raid 1, HP 30 inch. Aquacomputer 720XT Mk IV.

Buckey

Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2013, 04:12

Landis - Since you repair this stuff for a living, maybe you can find the answer to all of our problem!

Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2013, 18:21

Landis - Since you repair this stuff for a living, maybe you can find the answer to all of our problem!

Troll? Or helpful forum member....
AsRock E3Gen3, 2700k @4.6 with cuplex HF, 2 HD7970s with aquaC waterblocks, 16G GSkill 2133, TJ09, ST1500 ps, plextor 256 ssd, 2x1TB WD VRs raid 1, HP 30 inch. Aquacomputer 720XT Mk IV.