• 28.04.2024, 06:39
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Jeremy

Trouble with Software Sensor offset in AS 2013-1? Bug?

Samstag, 23. März 2013, 05:27

I got everything set up again after the update, but my CPU temperature software sensor needs an offset to read correctly. No matter how much or what I do to the "Offset" slider though, the displayed value never changes.

Is this a bug in the new version, or did I forget some critical step to getting offsets to work?

Samstag, 23. März 2013, 22:00

If the Temp is showing as 50 then data is not being collected from your monitoring app

Jeremy

Sonntag, 24. März 2013, 02:17

Temperature fluctuates as expected, but the Tcase as reported is off by about 6 degrees. I've known this since I built the system. The Tcase sensor on the C2Q chips is known to be that way. It's easy enough to correct for via offset, but offset doesn't appear to be working in Aquasuite 2013-1 for some reason. Open Hardware Monitor won't apply an offset, so it has to be done in Aquasuite.

If someone else could try using offset to change the reported value for a software sensor and tell me whether it works or not I'd appreciate it. Perhaps I just need to un-install/re-install the software. Everything else seems to work though, so I'm afraid to do that and set everything up again just to find that it still doesn't work.

Sonntag, 24. März 2013, 12:07

No, it doesn't seem to work for software sensors for me.

Sonntag, 24. März 2013, 12:35

Nope don't work for me either.... The software sensors readings that get listed on the Main Temperature Sensors Tab don't adjust either using the Offset slider, although the Offset settings work on the other connected temp sensors from the top main temperature sensor tab..

N.

Sonntag, 24. März 2013, 15:59

Hmmm, they don't work for me either. I also tried to put an offset on one of the hardware sensors, and that worked. But not the software ones.

For a work-around I was going to try setting up a virtual sensor to use only one software sensor and see if I could apply an offset to the virtual sensor, but they don't have offsets. Looks like offsets have to be applied in the settings for the actual sensors themselves.

Pooey :(
Dogs live by four simple rules: Eat, Sleep, Play, Love. The world would be a much better place if we humans lived by only these rules as well.