• 23.04.2024, 11:57
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Dimensions of AMS 140mm

Dienstag, 18. Juni 2013, 19:42

Do you have a diagram with the exact dimensions of a single AMS 140mm unit?

I am trying to build this into an ITX build and will be very tight on space.

I understand the unit will be 146mm x 184mm x 63 mm. My question is, on the long side (the 184mm one), how far out will the unit extend from the fan mounting?

Mittwoch, 19. Juni 2013, 06:09

Hello Bloodyshogun,

I am a newbie... but hopefully this helps:

Are you referring to running an AMS140 with Pump Module or without the Pump Module?

If running it without the AMS Pump Module ...then the AMS140 will be as long as you have stated.
AMS140 = 140mm+44mm = 184mm. No longer and no shorter.

Source of my Reference:
New radiators: airplex modularity system

If running an AMS140 WITH Pump Module then yes it will be longer. You have two PUMP options with AMS... Compact 600 vs D5. Pump Module adds additional length, and depending on pump also effects a measurements.
For example: Compact 600 does not add length on the Pump Module, but it does add more thickness (Sorry prob wrong terminology). D5 will add additional length on the Pump Module. PUMP Module itself only adds the same thickness as a 25mm think FAN so it will be flush in thickness with Mounted Fan.

So Question is: Are you looking to run your AMS140 with a Pump Module? If Yes then you need to add more length into the calculations. PLUS add in the PUMP Calc.

Hopefully this helps a little bit. No Technical Manuals anywhere...I have searched high and low...

I am sure a senior member on this Forum will have better insight than I.

Cheers,

Mittwoch, 19. Juni 2013, 16:25

Thanks, I am trying to run it without the pump module, but probably still running within 5mm margin of error in whether the radiator will fit. It's unfortunate that I can't find any diagrams....

It's going to be a small build, Going to use an Swiftech Apogee Drive II and a closed loop design to save space as well (will be using swiftech's new, shorter quick disconnects to fill / bleed air).

Montag, 24. Juni 2013, 12:01

Ive been looking for drawings... here attached is not an AMS140, but it is a drawing of an AMS240! Therefore you might be in luck to find a AMS140... I hope you do. :-)
»4WDBenio« hat folgende Datei angehängt:
  • AMS240 DIAGRAM.pdf (20,61 kB - 135 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 17. Januar 2024, 18:31)