• 24.04.2024, 16:35
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

2 x Aquaero XT units as independant units

Mittwoch, 31. Juli 2013, 01:26

So I have taken the advice to get 2 x Aquaero XT units to run 8 Aquabus pumps (4 each unit) and I thought I'd ask of any known problems or set up advice I might need?
I will be running 7 temperature sensors, 3 poweradjusts, and a multiswitch on each.
I'm doing a red and blue theme and so I'll use each aquaero to run a colour.
Apart from the obvious issue of controlling either with the remote, anything that might be of concern or anything to avoid?
Is there a better way to set them up or is it the same as a single unit?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Mittwoch, 31. Juli 2013, 14:29

The only way you can run XT's is as separate units, if that is what you are asking. There is no Master/Slave, you need an LT for a slave.

But otherwise connect up both units but at first connect USB to only 1, update the firmware, then USB connect the other one, update it's firmware.

Sometimes Aquasuite gets confused when you are configuring controllers if there are multiple Aquaero's in use, but nothing you can't work through. I run 2xPro's in my rig.

8x pumps sounds pretty ambitious, post up some pics or links when you get it all going. :thumbup:

Sonntag, 4. August 2013, 17:28

I have posted some pics in this post...
Can I run 8 x aquabus d5 pumps
It's a working progress at the moment. Waiting on longer screws to arrive from frozencpu to hold the radiators to the fans and fan filters and also some quick disconnects from overclockers.

Montag, 5. August 2013, 06:18

I am running 2 x power supplies and 2 x aquaero as individual units and not slaves.
What do I need to connect them up to the power supplies and then the motherboard?
I have a phobia cable that connects both power supplies to the motherboard, Should I just connect the aquaero's one each to a power supply?
Thanks

Montag, 5. August 2013, 12:25

Just plug a 4 pin molex from your psu into each Aquaero to power it up. Look at the diagram in the manual and it will show you where all the Aquaero's headers are and what they do.

You can use USB 2.0 cables to connect each Aquaero to the motherboard. These will need to be connected any time you need to flash firmware, or to view real time data on your monitor.
I sleeved 2x USB cables together except for the last 3 inches I sleeved separately where they plug into separate Aquaero's. On the motheboard end I used a single connector for both USB cables to neaten it up.

Dienstag, 6. August 2013, 02:51

I have bought the power cables to connect the aquaero straight to the power supply. Provides some extra features I believe although I can't remember what