• 23.04.2024, 14:31
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquro 5 XT with D5 pump motor with USB

Mittwoch, 4. September 2013, 12:34

just got aquro 5 xt & D5 pump USB, but i try to control pump by aquro via aquabus port or Fan4 (PWM port) it not working !

the connection between aquro 5(port high aquabus) & pump (aquabus) then adjust the power of aquro power output 2

I didn't see some thing change ? look like flow speed run stable ?

my opinion if we decrease the power my pump should be slow than before adjust the power !

can someone give advise ?

Thanks for all of you help :)

Mittwoch, 4. September 2013, 15:21

Have a look HERE and give it a read. Things should work OK if things are connected & set up correct... Make sure you choose which control method your going to use, Either USB or Aquabus (or both if your that way inclined :)) you select which method from the D5 Pump Menu (when connected via the USB) under the "SYSTEM" Tab from the D5 Menu & select either Aquabus or USB Priority... :)

N.

Mittwoch, 4. September 2013, 15:55

Have a look HERE and give it a read. Things should work OK if things are connected & set up correct... Make sure you choose which control method your going to use, Either USB or Aquabus (or both if your that way inclined :)) you select which method from the D5 Pump Menu (when connected via the USB) under the "SYSTEM" Tab from the D5 Menu & select either Aquabus or USB Priority... :)

N.

many thanks for your help.
let see my result.... ;)

Samstag, 7. September 2013, 18:44

Pls help.... i have connected USB cable from D5 Pump to my PC but it not working ? the aquasuite can't detect D5 pump !!!
Or my D5 pump controller already gone ???
**** I can see something connect 4 pin molex to power supply pump can run..... and if connect 4 pin and USB cable together ....it's look like can power up the speed of D5.
can someone give me advise ??? ;( ;( ;( ;(

Samstag, 7. September 2013, 20:28

Pls help.... i have connected USB cable from D5 Pump to my PC but it not working ? the aquasuite can't detect D5 pump !!!
**** I can see something connect 4 pin molex to power supply pump can run..... and if connect 4 pin and USB cable together ....it's look like can power up the speed of D5.
I have no idea what your saying to be honest.... But here goes anyway..... The Pump needs to be connected to the 12v Molex all the time..... If you only use the USB to connect the pump to the mother board that is hardly going to power a 12v pump as the USB only carries 5v......

Once the pump is connected up to the PSU with the Molex,,,,

If you then use the USB to the Motherboard.... You should have a PUMP MAIN MENU TAB show up underneath the Aquaero 5 Menu Tab in the Aquasuite. It's then from the pumps own menu you would control the pump..

If you use the Aquabus to connect the pump to the Aquaero 5 then the pump will show up in the Aquaero 5 Main Menu Tab only...

It really is not so hard... :)........... Unless your pump is broken??...

N.

Samstag, 7. September 2013, 21:32

I have no idea what your saying to be honest.... But here goes anyway..... The Pump needs to be connected to the 12v Molex all the time..... If you only use the USB to connect the pump to the mother board that is hardly going to power a 12v pump as the USB only carries 5v......

If you then use the USB to the Motherboard.... You should have a PUMP MAIN MENU TAB show up underneath the Aquaero 5 Menu Tab in the Aquasuite. It's then from the pumps own menu you would control the pump..

If you use the Aquabus to connect the pump to the Aquaero 5 then the pump will show up in the Aquaero 5 Main Menu Tab only...

N.
sorry for my english not good......
i always connect Molex to the PSU ! but i talking about
1) when i connect USB cable from PUMP to Motherboard.... i saw that the speed quite faster than connect only Molex. (look like 12V (PSU) + 5V (USB) than can power up speed !
2) when i open the aquasuite... I can't see pump on main menu TAB !!
3) i also have aquro 5 XT and connect to Motherboard it can be show in main menu of aquasuite software.
Note : I have swap the usb cable from aquro to pump, but still same the aquro can see on aquasuite !! for pump not see anything... ;(

Sonntag, 8. September 2013, 00:22

N.
sorry for my english not good......
i always connect Molex to the PSU ! but i talking about
1) when i connect USB cable from PUMP to Motherboard.... i saw that the speed quite faster than connect only Molex. (look like 12V (PSU) + 5V (USB) than can power up speed !
2) when i open the aquasuite... I can't see pump on main menu TAB !!
3) i also have aquro 5 XT and connect to Motherboard it can be show in main menu of aquasuite software.
Note : I have swap the usb cable from aquro to pump, but still same the aquro can see on aquasuite !! for pump not see anything... ;(
1) The speed of the pump shouldn't speed up because of the extra voltage from the USB..... If the pump is connected to the PSU via it's Molex it should only receive 12v....

2) Sorry should have made myself clearer.... The pump should show up as an "mps" Tab on the main menu Tab below the Main Aquaero 5 Menu Tab....

3) For the pump to show up in the Aquasuite through the Aquaero 5 (if you have it connected via the Aquabus) Tab it will be in the Aquaero 5 Menu Tab in the "OUTPUTS" menu.

Select the "OUTPUTS" Menu Tab & it will be listed down the bottom of the page that pops up under the MPS window... Really to control the pump Via the Aquabus you will need to set up a either a "curve Control" or my preferred method a "Preset Value" control in the "CONTROLLER" main menu Tab...

N.

Sonntag, 8. September 2013, 05:39

Hello Namron,
Pls see below picture,
first pic after connected USB Pump to Motherboard.... Can't see "MPS" on main menu tab.

Then connected aquabus between pump to aquro 5 XT (aquabus High port).. I can see as pic below it's show 4 MPS! but 0% power use. I have adjust the power min & max to 100% all MPS.

and then go to aquro control, I try to add MPS in data source but can't find it as below pic..

.....meaning my USB pump already gone ???

Sonntag, 8. September 2013, 11:28

Hiya Sratthava

I see what you mean..... Your not getting anything of the D5 showing up?........ The only thing I can think of maybe to double check (although I suspect you have already done this) is to double check you have the USB cable connected the correct way around on the pins especially on the motherboard end (some people have had the USB the wrong way around on the motherboard).....

BUT!!!!.... Looking at your screen shots, It does look as though, for what ever reason your pump just isn't communicating with the Aquasuite or Aquaero 5?..... I think you may need to contact Aquacomputers Via their web site for either further advice or set up an RMA for the pump, Because it looks to me as though something is very wrong somewhere & Suspect it may well be a faulty PC board in the pump....

I think you said earlier that the pump does work (as in, it is pumping when you power it up...... You just don't seem to have any communication between the pump PC Board & either the USB or Aquabus!!!.... & provided you have everything connected correctly it should communicate through one or the other of those..... & as it's not I suspect there is a fault I'm afraid :( ...

If it's is still wrong after you check all the connections are connected right, then I'm afraid you need to contact AC... You can either Ask them about your problem HERE (which is the Support form) you can use something like google translate to get your language if you don't understand it (HERE is the same form but I've done a google translate to English ) or to put in for RMA you use THIS Form, (HERE is the same form but in English as before)....

I'm sorry I didn't fully understand exactly what you were saying earlier :(, But I do see what you mean now & getting in touch with Aqua Computer may now be your only option I'm afraid....

Sorry also that I wasn't able to help you much with this.... But it does seem you may well have a Faulty D5 :S ...

Good Luck & let me know how you get on or if you & AC can come up with a fix for you... Hopefully AC will be able to sort you out although I know it's a Pain in the Arse :)

N.

Sonntag, 8. September 2013, 15:55

Hello Namron,
Some update... look like not good ;( ;(
i try connect the USB cable between Pump and Motherboard..... then i saw this popup (as picture)

this popup can prove usb pump not working ??
however many thanks for you help....

Montag, 9. September 2013, 08:00

pump by aquro via aquabus port or Fan4 (PWM port) it not working !
With this wiring you killed the electronic inside of the pump. The aquabus is working with 5V and 3.3V. The fan header has 12V.

Montag, 9. September 2013, 10:34

With this wiring you killed the electronic inside of the pump. The aquabus is working with 5V and 3.3V. The fan header has 12V.

Meaning USB pump broken now ? if it's broken can i buy the sparepart from your company ?
if it's possible, i will add this sparepart into my order as well.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »sratthaya« (9. September 2013, 10:38)

Montag, 9. September 2013, 10:42

Meaning USB pump broken now ? if it's broken can i buy the sparepart from your company ?
if it's possible, i will add this sparepart into my order as well.

more inforamtion need you know, as i have checked my pump the aquabus port can working with the aquro 5 XT.
I think it's should be broken only USB 5 pin of the pump. any port still working now.

Montag, 9. September 2013, 11:00

Send an email to the support.
info@aqua-computer.de

Montag, 9. September 2013, 11:54

Send an email to the support.
info@aqua-computer.de

already sent my issue by below link... do i need to send new to this email : info@aqua-computer.de ?

http://aquacomputer.de/supportformular.html

Dienstag, 10. September 2013, 08:13

Already sent an information both... But on any feedback...
?( ?( ?(