• 15.05.2024, 02:28
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

ozzy

which flow sensor should i get?

Donnerstag, 23. Januar 2014, 23:20

i am thinking about getting a flow sensor for aquaero 6xt but not sure which one should i get for acrylic tubing 12/10mm (dual d5 single loop)?This
:

http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2900

or this:
http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2897

Freitag, 24. Januar 2014, 00:03

I have two of the MPS400 Flow sensors on my two loops.

The advantage of the MPS Flow is that there are no moving parts.

I think this one is the best to use. (My personal opinion).

RodeoGeorge

Freitag, 24. Januar 2014, 10:13

Don't get the MPS flow because they don't last and quite some people have leaking problem around the electronic board.
I didn't have the leaking problem but mine stop giving me Flow data after only a few months (max 5 months)

Freitag, 24. Januar 2014, 10:47

What I like about the High flow USB version is that the working (hopefully accurate) range is a lot bigger.

I don't have any problems with any kind of noise coming from the sensor, but it has been reported that in certain configurations it can make some noise.

Kind regards,
Boris.

Freitag, 24. Januar 2014, 12:06

Have three MPS flow sensors one from when they first came out & not had any issues with any of them... Easy to set-up & I like the size of them... The High flow sensors I also have and as bcikota says have wider flow range, these have also worked well for me & I've not had any issues.. If I do have a preference I guess it's for the MPS sensors for their size & simplicity to set up... Just my 2 penneth worth & personal choice :) ...

N.

ozzy

Samstag, 25. Januar 2014, 00:08

I have two of the MPS400 Flow sensors on my two loops.

The advantage of the MPS Flow is that there are no moving parts.

I think this one is the best to use. (My personal opinion).

RodeoGeorge

Don't get the MPS flow because they don't last and quite some people have leaking problem around the electronic board.
I didn't have the leaking problem but mine stop giving me Flow data after only a few months (max 5 months)
Why didnt you rma?

What I like about the High flow USB version is that the working (hopefully accurate) range is a lot bigger.

I don't have any problems with any kind of noise coming from the sensor, but it has been reported that in certain configurations it can make some noise.

Kind regards,
Boris.

yea i saw that rattling noise also
Have three MPS flow sensors one from when they first came out & not had any issues with any of them... Easy to set-up & I like the size of them... The High flow sensors I also have and as bcikota says have wider flow range, these have also worked well for me & I've not had any issues.. If I do have a preference I guess it's for the MPS sensors for their size & simplicity to set up... Just my 2 penneth worth & personal choice :) ...

N.
I think iwill choose the mps one thanks all for the help!'

Samstag, 25. Januar 2014, 07:00

I didn't RMA the MPS Flow because it will cost me around $30 CAN to send it to Germany. They don't have an America support office.
This flow cost around $60 so it's not worth spending 50% of the actual cost to send it.
If I add up the cost of the Flow sensor + Cost of shipping to get it repaired I'm well over $100 CAN
Unreliable product for the premium price we pay for this.