• 25.04.2024, 03:10
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

PUMP broken?

Montag, 31. März 2014, 21:59

Hiya,

This just happened today totally unexpected, my computer shutdown because of overheating of cpu. After checking what's going on noticed that the D5 pump connected to Aquaero 5LT via USB and aquabus, had stopped running. The pump still shows up correctly in aquasuite, I can change all the settings, but the rpm count stays in 0. I updated the aquasuite to 2014.1.3, and both the aquaero and pump firmwares. And ofc checked that there is power coming for the pump. Before that I didn't do any changes to the system, it has been running just fine for 6months.

Pump D5

Firmware: 1008
Boot loader : 1001
Hardware:1100
Serial: 4132

Aquaero 5LT

Firmware: 1036
Boot loader: 101
Hardware: 5600

So is the pump just burned, or something wrong with the program?
?(

Mittwoch, 2. April 2014, 14:29

You can test the pump with just the 4 pin molex connected, it should run, if not then, it's dead Jim.

Mittwoch, 2. April 2014, 16:17

Well then its kaput. :/ Thanks for the answer.