• 16.04.2024, 05:28
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

SuperMiguel

unregistriert

Aquaero 6 question

Sonntag, 31. August 2014, 03:17

So im building a pretty big system basically about 80 fans, 10 radiators, etc, ill post a link to build log if you want to see it..

But here is my question

1- i will be using 2 d5 pumps with this top: http://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-d5-dual-top-…ack-acetal.html, the pumps that i ordered were the regular Aqua Computer D5 pump motor with speed signal but im wondering since ill be using the Aquaero 6 if i should exchange them for the Aqua Computer D5 pump motor with USB and aquabus interface, i dont think ill be messing much with the speed so i didnt see a point, i asked if they had an internal water temperature sensor but answer was no.. So not sure whats the advantage beside speed control

2- So what else should i buy, to add to the aquaero? i want to buy a water block but cant find them, i want temp sensors and flow sensors but not sure which ones to buy :(

edit: so by reading this forums, someone mentioned that the Aquaero 6 can detect if the pump stopped working, generate an alarm and shut the system down?

edit2: btw this is my build log http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=749854 not sure if i can link other forums, if not let me know and ill delete it and add the pics here

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »SuperMiguel« (31. August 2014, 03:20)

RE: Aquaero 6 question

Dienstag, 2. September 2014, 17:13

So im building a pretty big system basically about 80 fans, 10 radiators, etc, ill post a link to build log if you want to see it..

But here is my question

1- i will be using 2 d5 pumps with this top: http://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-d5-dual-top-…ack-acetal.html, the pumps that i ordered were the regular Aqua Computer D5 pump motor with speed signal but im wondering since ill be using the Aquaero 6 if i should exchange them for the Aqua Computer D5 pump motor with USB and aquabus interface, i dont think ill be messing much with the speed so i didnt see a point, i asked if they had an internal water temperature sensor but answer was no.. So not sure whats the advantage beside speed control

2- So what else should i buy, to add to the aquaero? i want to buy a water block but cant find them, i want temp sensors and flow sensors but not sure which ones to buy :(

edit: so by reading this forums, someone mentioned that the Aquaero 6 can detect if the pump stopped working, generate an alarm and shut the system down?

edit2: btw this is my build log http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=749854 not sure if i can link other forums, if not let me know and ill delete it and add the pics here

Point 1:
The Aquaero has two purposes from my point of view: control and monitoring. Once set up, I also believe I would not be changing the pumps much, but monitoring (your first edit) you can insure they are both working and how hard. With a dual pump setup you may not be aware if one fails otherwise.

Point 2:
Waterblock(s) do not connect to the Aqaero, you monitor your temperatures from the motherboard or graphics cards.
For water temps I plan to use 2 of these, screw one into the radiator inlet & one into the radiator outlet and a hose barb into each..
For air temps I plan to use several of these, one for ambient and 1 on the air discharge (hot) side of each radiator.
As I plan to push 200 to 250 liters per hour through my system, for a flow sensor I plan to use this If you read the product description you will see other flow sensor options.

Hope this gets you started,

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (2. September 2014, 17:19)