• 24.04.2024, 17:38
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero Waterblock Question

Samstag, 11. Oktober 2014, 12:05

I have a question. Im going to aquire an aquaero 6 XT. WIth the red passive heatsink.
I wanted to get also the copper watercooling block.

The one here :
Product number 53093

However on description it says
Please note: aquaero 5 is not included in delivery! The block is not compatible to the aquaero 6!

Not compatible to aquaero 6.

Yet here :
I see a picture with the block attached to the red heatsink, therefore i understand it is indeed compatible.

SO is it compatible or not ?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Bytales« (11. Oktober 2014, 12:25)

Samstag, 11. Oktober 2014, 12:20

It means that you can not mount the water block directly to the aquaero 6 but you can mount it to the passive heatsink of the aquaero 6.

Samstag, 11. Oktober 2014, 12:26

Thanks for the info, the threads of the waterblock are awfull close to each other, is it possible to use standard g1/4 fittings with those, or do i need something else ?

Samstag, 11. Oktober 2014, 12:44

I found this article a while back... among other things it discusses the waterblock and may answer some questions for you regarding the proximity of the ports.
Scroll down to "FITTING WATER BLOCK"

Though if you read Shoggy's introductory post for the New:Aquaero 6, a waterblock may be unnecessary. Just go with the passive heatsink, that is what I plan to do.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (11. Oktober 2014, 13:08)

Samstag, 11. Oktober 2014, 19:03

I had to use one extender to be able to fit EKWB compression fittings on the water block.

Kind regards,
Boris.

Samstag, 11. Oktober 2014, 19:51

I think two of these will fit perfectly.
http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2322

Someone correct me if i"m wrong !

Montag, 13. Oktober 2014, 09:44

They work.