• 16.04.2024, 18:55
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

AIDA64 Data

Dienstag, 29. April 2014, 23:44

After reinstalling windows 8 and a fresh version of Aquasuite, the software will no longer import AIDA64 data. You can see in the pic that it sees the data but will not import it into the software. I have un and reinstalled the WMI service and am running it as administrator. I should mention that it ran for almost 2 months without a hitch before this anomaly. Since I use the CPU temp to drive some of my controllers, any ideas how I might get this fixed would be a great help.

One more question: Can anything be done with the Pressure Sensors? I cant find any way to access the data for controls or logs.
»ltorsini« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • Sensor.png

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »ltorsini« (30. April 2014, 00:25)

Mittwoch, 30. April 2014, 00:36

I have two Aquaero 6 XTs. One is on a Windows 8.0 system and one is on a Windows 8.1 system.

I use aida64 on both the systems to transfer sensor data to Aquasuite 2014-1.3

I have not encountered a problem with reading the data with Aquasuite, and using it in the Controllers.

Wish I had a solution for you, but without a problem I obviously haven't had to look for a solution.

Just wanted to reassure you that it does work.

RodeoGeorge

kiyoku

unregistriert

Mittwoch, 30. April 2014, 04:31

Is your aquaero service running?
Looks similar to the behavior it will have without the service installed

Mittwoch, 30. April 2014, 21:36

The service is running and is running as admin. I know the feature works, it worked for me up to a month ago.

Seriously - this is driving me nuts.

Donnerstag, 23. Oktober 2014, 05:53

Bump:

Hi guys, still have the issue, I cant get the software sensor to display data. Aida 64 is working, I'm logged in as admin, I can see the correct temps in the source selection popups but when they are selected they do not populate the software sensor field, I just get the default. #[url]https://plus.google.com/105529742818195922083/posts/fd7jLctxNa6#[/url]

Donnerstag, 23. Oktober 2014, 17:03

Looks like nobody here is able to help at this time.

May I suggest you open a ticket directly with support.
For the security question at the bottom, just add the 2 numbers and enter in the box.

They are pretty good about getting back to queries.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (23. Oktober 2014, 17:05)

Donnerstag, 23. Oktober 2014, 21:33

I posted a reply yesterday, but it did not post.

When I had this happen, I uninstalled aida64 and then re-installed an older version. The values then appeared in Aquasuite and have remained as the aida64 updates to the current version were applied.

RodeoGeorge

Found that I posted in another thread on this same subject.

Here's that thread Win8 SW temp sensors no longer picking up

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »wa3pnt« (23. Oktober 2014, 21:38)