• 25.04.2024, 15:41
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

schedule a profile

Donnerstag, 6. November 2014, 23:49

is there anyway to schedule profiles to run say via a batch file. The profiles which are all .pro files. I have never managed to get profiles to work via the timer or via the font bay lcd. It would be great to be able to run a profile via command line. If i try and run a profile all that happens is that the aquasuite software opens but it doesnt load the profile. I have to import it for it to work.

Freitag, 7. November 2014, 08:31

Profiles that are stored external can not be loaded this way. You have to use the four internal profiles of the aquaero. You can manually switch between them only directly on the device but an automatic switching can be also done with the timer settings in the aquasuite for example.

Freitag, 7. November 2014, 22:53

Thanks. I have tried doing it that way but just doesnt seem to switch. what is the timer section of aquasuite for exactly then?

Samstag, 8. November 2014, 11:15

Make sure that you make different settings in the profiles. The aquasuite will not be able to tell which profile you currently use. You have to select this manually on the device before you do your settings and then changes in the aquasuite will be stored to the currently active profile.

Have a look at this posting.