• 16.04.2024, 12:33
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Chizzy

My Aquaero 6 has stopped working!!!

Donnerstag, 8. Januar 2015, 18:37

I turned on my pc and after boot up the front panel on my Aquaero 6 was not lit up. I looked in the aquasuite and there was a red mark where my Aquaero should be. I shut down and disconnected all power and rebooted and it came back but went dead again. Now it dies even before windows boots up. My fans are running at full speed and I can't setup a curve or anything. Is my Aquaero dead?

Chizzy

Freitag, 9. Januar 2015, 16:49

59 views and not one reply. Come on guys, I even emailed you guys twice concerning this. Where's the support???? I can't set my fans up, can't play any games, can't get my led's to turn on. I can't do any of the things I'm supposed to be able to do with my Aquaero. $4500 machine and a damn fan controller is screwing things up, please reply either here or to my emails. I'm ready to pull my hair out!

Freitag, 9. Januar 2015, 17:01

I don't know if this will help, but it's worth a try.

On page 46 of the Auaero5-6 Manual there is an Aquaero RESET procedure using jumpers on Temperature Sensor Inputs 5, 6, 7, and 8.

This will delete the Firmware in the Aquaero, which can then be reloaded through Aquasuite.

The Aquaero Manual can be downloaded here:

http://aquacomputer.de/handbuecher.html

RodeoGeorge

Chizzy

Freitag, 9. Januar 2015, 17:33

I'll try that , it did start behaving like this after the last firmware/software update. Only problem is I watercooled my Aquaero and that will be a real pain in the u know what! Thanks a lot for replying.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Chizzy« (9. Januar 2015, 17:51)

Freitag, 9. Januar 2015, 23:18

Please be sure to post if that brings it back to life, as others will be able to use the info.

Good Luck.

And I know what you mean about the Water Cooling being a pain sometimes. My last 4 computers are all water cooled with rigid acrylic, and that normally mans complete breakdown to modify anything.

RodeoGeorge

Chizzy

Samstag, 10. Januar 2015, 02:50

I will post back either way. And yes, I'm using rigid acrylic also. Not ready to get into it yet, probably tomorrow.

Sonntag, 11. Januar 2015, 14:32

Haven't heard from you, but got to thinking that you can do the RESET without removing from the loop.

I'm sure even with water cooling you have access to the Temp Sensor Headers.

RodeoGeorge

Chizzy

Dienstag, 13. Januar 2015, 11:56

Ok, sorry it's been a while but I was working. I went to do the reset thing and before I drained my loop I removed the screw I had that helped hold the Aquaero unit in my bay drive. Well, as soon as I removed this screw my Aquaero powered back on and has been working ever since. It must have been pushing up against the power connection on the Aquaero. Either way, not only is it working, it's finally working as it should! I could never get it setup right and I was having all types of strange quirks like it not remembering my settings and such. Thanks for all the help, I'm pretty glad I didn't have to take my loop apart. One thing I notice though is that if I set my fans to be controlled by PWM like I want them to be, I notice that it cranks the voltage on the fans all the way to 11+ volts and I can't do anything about it except turn off PWM and use speed or power control. Any ideals on this?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Chizzy« (13. Januar 2015, 11:57)

Dienstag, 13. Januar 2015, 12:14

One thing I notice though is that if I set my fans to be controlled by PWM like I want them to be, I notice that it cranks the voltage on the fans all the way to 11+ volts and I can't do anything about it except turn off PWM and use speed or power control. Any ideals on this?

That is what PWM means, 12V and control over pulse signal.

Mittwoch, 14. Januar 2015, 00:32

That's great new Chizzy!!!

And as EniqmaG stated, the voltage will always be 12V (or close to it) when using PWM control. It is the pulse width of the PWM signal that determines the fan speed.

When you reduce the slider in Aquasuite, doesn't the fan speed come down?

RodeoGeorge

Chizzy

Mittwoch, 14. Januar 2015, 04:18

Yeah, I got you. I'm glad it's all good then. Thanks a bunch guys.