• 24.04.2024, 01:23
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Freitag, 19. Dezember 2014, 11:02

in german here: aquasuite 2015 Version 2
Thank you very much!!

Freitag, 19. Dezember 2014, 11:53

changelog update here in english: aquasuite 2015 version 2

Sonntag, 21. Dezember 2014, 14:17

Not sure how much of an impact this has, but aquasuite 2015 appears to read my 'Aquaduct 360 XT mark V' as being an 'Aquaduct 720 XT Mark IV'.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (21. Dezember 2014, 14:18)

Montag, 22. Dezember 2014, 09:12

It does not matter. These are only names. The overview page can be renamed by yourself and the wrong name in the info box was very likely caused by a wrongly set name when it was flashed the first time. Maybe we can add an option for the next version so it can be set by the user but as said it has no effect at all.

Dienstag, 30. Dezember 2014, 16:16

Greetings
I need help on a couple of issues.
I installed AquaSuite 2015 v2 and I upgraded the firmware on my aquaero 5xt but I have 2 problems.

1 - My 4 Poweradjust's see them recognized (adresses bus 50 -53) as well as fans and temp sensors that have connected, but my problem is that I can not control the fans, do not respond to power control, no control by RPM's. Unresponsive or AquaSuite either directly in the aquaero 5 xt. I have the PA's connected via the aquabus (high) as had before .......... What I'm doing wrong?

2 - I have my Aqualis XT connected via USB to my mainboard, but I don't see reflected the fill level sensor in AquaSuite .......... again, what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance

EDIT : so it seems , if these fans reflected in section " controllers " so if I can handle ............ problem solved? ....... solution of convenience? ........ I hope comments

2nd problem solved also...............was a bad connection

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »dopax007« (30. Dezember 2014, 16:51)

Dienstag, 6. Januar 2015, 13:09

Installed 2015/3 without issues other than having to re-initialize Windows Service.

Possible anomoly when using a WMI source

Dienstag, 6. Januar 2015, 14:45

I am playing with aquasuite to learn it, and when using a WMI source, it appears the title at the bottom of the gauge is formatted incorrectly.
This was noticed with versions 2015/2 & 2015/3. See CPU Utilization gauge bottom center of attachment.

TRex

unregistriert

RE: aquasuite 2015 version 3

Dienstag, 6. Januar 2015, 18:16

aquasuite 2015 version 3
and all 2015 build

OS: Windows Technical Preview (Windows 10) for Enterprise x64 build 9879
Intel Core i7-4771 16Gb RAM
Aqua Computer Service not start
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application: AquaComputerService.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException
Stack:
at System.Buffer.Memmove(Byte*, Byte*, UInt64)
at System.Buffer.Memcpy(Byte*, Int32, Byte[], Int32, Int32)
at System.IO.UnmanagedMemoryStream.Write(Byte[], Int32, Int32)
at DeviceAccess.ExternalData.AquasuiteSensorData.WriteSensorData(System.Collections.Generic.List`1<AquaComputer.Plugin.SensorGroup>)
at AquaComputerService.ServiceMain.UpdateSharedMemory()
at AquaComputerService.ServiceMain.timerSoftwareSensor_Elapsed(System.Object, System.EventArgs)
at System.Timers.Timer.MyTimerCallback(System.Object)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
at System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.CallCallback()
at System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.Fire()
at System.Threading.TimerQueue.FireNextTimers()
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Faulting application name: AquaComputerService.exe, version: 1.1.5483.23099, time stamp: 0x54aa7a67
Faulting module name: mscorlib.ni.dll, version: 4.5.22.0, time stamp: 0x542f5977
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000000000472200
Faulting process id: 0x5790
Faulting application start time: 0x01d029d26efe087e
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\aquasuite\AquaComputerService.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\mscorlib\f931888a37cf30087f7d9728aa5bd7c8\mscorlib.ni.dll
Report Id: ad975b13-95c5-11e4-961a-74d02bc98eb6
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Aqua Computer Service service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 9 time(s).

AquaSuite program crash if you try to change the fan settings ;(

Dienstag, 6. Januar 2015, 18:24

Windows 10 has no relevance for us until we have no release candidate from Windows 10.

Montag, 12. Januar 2015, 15:54

Regarding my post 27 above, I found that any value taken from WMI that has a label (v, rpm, °C) attached, formats properly. But without a label attached, the formating fails.

Dienstag, 13. Januar 2015, 13:50

Working under the assumption Aida64 was not providing the units/labels for all the values sent to WMI, I suggested it would be useful if Aida64 did so in their forum.

The reply was "AIDA64 exports both units and values for all type of readings It's the fault of the other (importing) software if it only picks up some of the units. Or, in this case, I suppose Aquasuite assigns units based on type of values, and doesn't use the units provided by AIDA64 through WMI.".

Is it possible there are varying interpretations/implementations of the WMI specification, particularly in passing unit values?

Mittwoch, 14. Januar 2015, 13:25

Working under the assumption Aida64 was not providing the units/labels for all the values sent to WMI, I suggested it would be useful if Aida64 did so in their forum.

The reply was "AIDA64 exports both units and values for all type of readings It's the fault of the other (importing) software if it only picks up some of the units. Or, in this case, I suppose Aquasuite assigns units based on type of values, and doesn't use the units provided by AIDA64 through WMI.".

Is it possible there are varying interpretations/implementations of the WMI specification, particularly in passing unit values?
I have checked the aida export via WMI.
Temperature and voltage sources has a Unit (°C and V), other sources like CPU Load has only a "S" as data type. We cant attach a unit to this value.

When no Unit is provided, we have actual a problem with the formated output of gauge values/descriptions in the element.
This bug is fixed in the next version.

Mittwoch, 14. Januar 2015, 18:42

It appears unit type/definition needs further definition/agreement between Aida64 & Aquasuite.

I see six WMI variable designation applied by Aida64.
   T - Temperature (°C)
   V - Volts
   C - Current (A, mA)
   F - Fans (rpm)
   P - Power (watts)
   S - System
         date
         time
         uptime
         cpu/memory/etc clock speed
         memory timings
         bios version
         device used/free/utilization
         NIC up/down speeds & total up/down
         master volume
         battery & estimated time & status
         & others

Temperature & Volts are currently read correctly by Aquasuite.
Current, Fans & Power, though not currently read, should not be dificult to implement, as each is specific to a unit.
System encompasses many varying types of units, and both parties would have to agree on unit designations for the various types.

RE: RE: aquasuite 2015 version 3

Mittwoch, 14. Januar 2015, 22:11

aquasuite 2015 version 3
and all 2015 build

OS: Windows Technical Preview (Windows 10) for Enterprise x64 build 9879
Intel Core i7-4771 16Gb RAM
Aqua Computer Service not start
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application: AquaComputerService.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException
Stack:
at System.Buffer.Memmove(Byte*, Byte*, UInt64)
at System.Buffer.Memcpy(Byte*, Int32, Byte[], Int32, Int32)
at System.IO.UnmanagedMemoryStream.Write(Byte[], Int32, Int32)
at DeviceAccess.ExternalData.AquasuiteSensorData.WriteSensorData(System.Collections.Generic.List`1)
at AquaComputerService.ServiceMain.UpdateSharedMemory()
at AquaComputerService.ServiceMain.timerSoftwareSensor_Elapsed(System.Object, System.EventArgs)
at System.Timers.Timer.MyTimerCallback(System.Object)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
at System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.CallCallback()
at System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.Fire()
at System.Threading.TimerQueue.FireNextTimers()
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Faulting application name: AquaComputerService.exe, version: 1.1.5483.23099, time stamp: 0x54aa7a67
Faulting module name: mscorlib.ni.dll, version: 4.5.22.0, time stamp: 0x542f5977
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000000000472200
Faulting process id: 0x5790
Faulting application start time: 0x01d029d26efe087e
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\aquasuite\AquaComputerService.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\mscorlib\f931888a37cf30087f7d9728aa5bd7c8\mscorlib.ni.dll
Report Id: ad975b13-95c5-11e4-961a-74d02bc98eb6
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Aqua Computer Service service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 9 time(s).

AquaSuite program crash if you try to change the fan settings ;(

I have this error on Windows 8.1

Donnerstag, 15. Januar 2015, 07:26

I have this error on Windows 8.1
Make a clean install from the aquasuite and try it again. (all settings are lost during reinstall)

Donnerstag, 15. Januar 2015, 07:30

C - Current (A, mA)
F - Fans (rpm)
P - Power (watts)
This is implemented in the next version. in our test system no value is available with "C,F,P" Mark.

Donnerstag, 15. Januar 2015, 10:34

C - Current (A, mA)
F - Fans (rpm)
P - Power (watts)
This is implemented in the next version. in our test system no value is available with "C,F,P" Mark.

Great.

I wonder if a more comprehensive solution would be to add an option under the Add_new_item>Select_Data>Display_tab that duplicates the Title_line function, except make it Show_unit/User_defined_unit(input)/Automatic_unit?
There are many varying types of values & units currently lumped under the System unit, that may be too cumbersome to hard code into aquasuite, but could be addressed individually by the user.
Also, language customs/variations could be made to match the users environment.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (15. Januar 2015, 10:36)

jakonthestak

unregistriert

Sonntag, 18. Januar 2015, 16:46

After i updated to the latest 2015 v3 i notice my vrm temps on the aq6s fan channels are reading 10 to 15c higher
than before i did the update,
Does anyone else have this or see the same thing?
Cheers
JS

Freitag, 30. Januar 2015, 22:07

So what happens to the "Low Speed Aquabus" connector on the Aquero 5? Is it disabled itself or does it become another "High Speed Aquabus" connector, therefore letting devices be connected to either one or both? ;)

Samstag, 31. Januar 2015, 00:30

I believe the low speed aquabus port will simply cease to function.