• 19.04.2024, 01:56
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

[RESOLVED] AC6 XT is not seeing any aquabus device

Dienstag, 3. März 2015, 19:51

I have two AC 6 XTs and neither are seeing any device via aquabus. I've recently configured two PA2 ultras and a farbwerk. The address on the second PA2 was changed to 51 from the default. Farbwerk left at 20.

The initial connection between them was via a 4 pin splitter as suggested in another thread (obviously using three pins where appropriate). Nada. I then connected each device seperately to the AC 6...nada.

I reset to the factory defaults. Nothing. I changed over to the other AC and reset that one too before connecting everything up. Nada.

Within aquasuite, it doesn't register anything connected to the bus nor does it provide the extra items, fans, temp sensors, or otherwise.

Via USB, all is well and good and each device seems to be working fine, but via the aquabus, it will not see them regardless of anything I've done.

On the PA2s, I'm using aquabus port 1 (left most port). On the farbwerk, the left most port.

I'm up for suggestions here.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Railgun« (6. März 2015, 12:30)

Mittwoch, 4. März 2015, 15:03

I've put one of the units in recovery mode and reflashed as possibly suggested elsewhere, but to no avail. I'm currently testing exclusively with the farbwerk.

Donnerstag, 5. März 2015, 00:14

AC guys, any suggestions to troubleshoot?

Donnerstag, 5. März 2015, 02:14

Probably not the case here, but I had some issues with aquabus devices not showing up. What I found to probably be the cause is that I was connecting the power & USB while my computer was still on... bozo no-no?

What fixed it for me was to delete the aquaero & mps devices from aquasuite, shut down the computer, connect the aquaero power & USB and restart the system.

Donnerstag, 5. März 2015, 19:27

Thanks.

In this case, I didn't have a common ground between the power and USB paths (using a seperate PSU for power and USB to another PC). I wouldn't have thought that would have been an issue as I've tested things in a similar fashion before...but in this case, seems it is.

All happy.