• 19.04.2024, 23:20
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Troubleshooting the Whole Lot of Aquacomputer Parts

Montag, 20. April 2015, 13:18

So the aquaero 6 xt usb connection doesnt work anymore.
Originally the cable i made myself didnt work at all so i took its original cable and connected it to the nzxt hub and it worked.

I so managed to set the fans to more ear friendly levels. Later on after i used the cable to connect my flow meter, after reconnecting the aquaero again it isnt working anymore.

In aquasuite the aquaero is being displayed with usb cutoof. When i plug the cable in usb i can hear the usb sound in windows, but it is not being recognized.

I have ordered a new set of usb cables. Decided to throw away the cables i made and use something else....

Any ideea of how i can make thiss fix?
Is there a posibility that the connection is broken due to a bad cable pin out?

Ill see what can i do once the cables arrive.

If the usb connection is dead, can i change fan speeds from within the aquaero itself? Or are they stuck as they are?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Bytales« (21. April 2015, 11:45)

Montag, 20. April 2015, 14:55

You may try deleting the aquaero tab in aquasuite, and then restarting the system & aquasuite with the USB connected.

Montag, 20. April 2015, 16:07

You may try deleting the aquaero tab in aquasuite, and then restarting the system & aquasuite with the USB connected.

Will try to see what it gets me. Tommorow i should be having the other cables.

What about the fan settings ? If the USB connection is not available any more, can these be changed, or are they stuck as they are now ?

Montag, 20. April 2015, 18:21

Will try to see what it gets me. Tommorow i should be having the other cables.

What about the fan settings ? If the USB connection is not available any more, can these be changed, or are they stuck as they are now ?

Nope, doesnt work !

Montag, 20. April 2015, 20:40

OK, I think we had different issues then... unfortunately that is all I have, you may want to contact support.
As to the fans, I believe they are controlled by the aquaero, and if you can't access it you may not have control from aquasuite.
Do you have the infrared controller?

Montag, 20. April 2015, 22:40

OK, I think we had different issues then... unfortunately that is all I have, you may want to contact support.
As to the fans, I believe they are controlled by the aquaero, and if you can't access it you may not have control from aquasuite.

I do, and i need new batteries, and see what i can get out of it.
It should function independently of wheter the aquaero is connected through USB or not.

Dienstag, 21. April 2015, 11:45

I do, and i need new batteries, and see what i can get out of it.
It should function independently of wheter the aquaero is connected through USB or not.

It seems to be working now, i had some poweradjust on the same aquabuss adress, perhaps that was the culprit, i dont know !