• 16.04.2024, 21:55
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Radeon Fury X Waterblock

Donnerstag, 25. Juni 2015, 00:42

So the R9 Fury X got launched today, thats why i got a few questions:

1)Should we expect Fury X Waterblocks from Aquacomputer ?
2)Because the standard Fury X has its tubing getting out on its width side, and not the normal lenght side, is Aquacomputer going to design a smilar Waterblock with its connectors on the width side ? THat would be helpfull in my build, but hey, dont design a waterblock in a certain way just because i said so !

Let me know whats the status on this one, people ! Thanks very much, as im still pondering between titan X and Fury X !

Donnerstag, 25. Juni 2015, 09:33

We should be able to announce a block in about one to two weeks.

The threads will be in the same location as always.

Donnerstag, 25. Juni 2015, 14:25

Just wondering:

Any chance of keeping the original block and making a connector that would let you plug the Fury X into an existing custom loop?

Donnerstag, 25. Juni 2015, 16:05

Definitely not from us but for sure it could be done somehow. Without knowing the internals of the pump it is hard to tell if it could be disabled without having an impact on the flow rate (with an external pump of course).

Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2015, 13:34

Do post some pictures, as soon as you got something !

I take it there wont be any backplate this time, cause it would probably be pointless, i would dare to say.
But you guys would know better !