• 24.04.2024, 13:48
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

AQUALIS D5 100ml Reservoir (34080)

Samstag, 1. August 2015, 21:39

I just purchased and received the Aqualis D5 100ml Reservoir.

I checked before ordering, and could not find any documentation that indicated which of the ports was Input and Output. I thought that documentation that came with the Reservoir would indicate. It does not.

Could someone please tell me which port is input and output on this Reservoir?

FOR AQUACOMPUTER: Either the Reservoir should be marked, or documentation updated to include this information.

RodeoGeorge

Pilo

Sonntag, 2. August 2015, 00:47

The D5 pump sucks in the fluid in the middle and centrifugates it outwards.
So the hole in the middle of the D5 top is the IN and the hole on the outside is the OUT.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Pilo« (2. August 2015, 00:50)

->Darin Epsilon - PERSPECTIVES<-
Mr. SuicideSheep @ soundcloud.com
Test Shot Starfish @ soundcloud.com
Professor Kliq @ soundcloud.com

Sonntag, 2. August 2015, 04:32

Thank you very much. From looking at other products which were marked, that is what I assumed, but you know what they say about that word.

Thanks for confirming.

RodeoGeorge