• 26.04.2024, 08:16
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Freitag, 21. August 2015, 08:50

Yup 0.7.1. beta is what I have.

BTW, I was on the fast track w10 testing track and used several different builds. Some of them DID work just fine, some didn't. Unfortunately, the final build didn't.

One other thing crosses my mind: Is it possible that clean installs are somehow better than upgrade installs??

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »mikegray« (21. August 2015, 08:56)

Freitag, 21. August 2015, 10:23

One other thing crosses my mind: Is it possible that clean installs are somehow better than upgrade installs??

Very likely. There are more than enough people reporting that they had strange problems after an upgrade-installation and after a clean installation they were gone.

Freitag, 21. August 2015, 12:54

Hi Shogmeister :)

I am having windows 10 issues too. (Aquasuite 2015-6)
I've tried upgrade and clean installs and the aquasuite seems to loose communication after a few seconds of booting into windows.
I've tried a difference internal port, unplugging all USB devices and plugging in a basic USB and mouse and I still loose USB connectivity.

I can change values on the controllers and fans will increase and decrease but the values are not updated in Aquasuite.

I get aquasuite lock ups and crashes too where it just freezes.
It also sometimes detects the AQ5XT as an AQ5 lite and cant communicate with it.

I've tried all the USB bios options I have to turn off/on legacy support.
I have an Asus Rampage IV Black with latest bios.

Nothing else is wrong with my system and the loaded profile in the AQ5XT still does everything it's supposed to do. (my controller settings are still increasing and decreasing fans and pumps with temperature changes - onboard controllers and PA2s)

Any idea where else to go with this so I can get Aquasuite running again?
I am Intel of Borg. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

i7 3930K @5Ghz - X79 ASUS Rampage IV Extreme - 4x SLI GTX580 - 16GB DDR3-2000 - 4x GTX 360 rads 24x CM fans - Aquaero 5 XT +6 PA2 Ultras - 2 x Enermax 1500W PSU - MM Extended Ascension Case - 2 x 452x2 Res and 4 x D5 - 3 x 24" Acer H243H LCD

Freitag, 21. August 2015, 13:03

Try to update the lastest intel mainboard driver.
Try with the default system clock, do not overclock any hardware.
Close/uninstall all software from Logitech or Razor input devices.
Ensure every device driver and software is up to date.

Windows 10 has in the current state many issues. I think in 3..6 month the situation is better.

Freitag, 21. August 2015, 14:40

@Phatboy69: was it working before? - Because this sounds more like a general problem with the USB communication and nothing related to Windows or the aquasuite software.

cram501

Samstag, 22. August 2015, 01:22

The 0.7.1 beta of hw monitor doesn't work for me w/windows 10. Since the last windows update, hwinfo doesn't work (released or beta).

The items within Aquasuite work (usb flow, pwm fans, pwm pump, etc..). External sources do not work.

Samstag, 22. August 2015, 06:43

@Phatboy69: was it working before? - Because this sounds more like a general problem with the USB communication and nothing related to Windows or the aquasuite software.

Hi yes it was working perfectly before the upgrade from win 8.1 x64 to win 10.

i7 3930K @5Ghz - X79 ASUS Rampage IV Extreme - 4x SLI GTX580 - 16GB DDR3-2000 - 4x GTX 360 rads 24x CM fans - Aquaero 5 XT +6 PA2 Ultras - 2 x Enermax 1500W PSU - MM Extended Ascension Case - 2 x 452x2 Res and 4 x D5 - 3 x 24" Acer H243H LCD

Samstag, 22. August 2015, 06:44

Try to update the lastest intel mainboard driver.
Try with the default system clock, do not overclock any hardware.
Close/uninstall all software from Logitech or Razor input devices.
Ensure every device driver and software is up to date.

Windows 10 has in the current state many issues. I think in 3..6 month the situation is better.

Thanks I'll see if Asus have a windows 10 driver set yet first and then try an intel set.

cram501

Mittwoch, 7. Oktober 2015, 21:10

Any update? I currently can't use any external program for monitoring.

Mittwoch, 7. Oktober 2015, 21:23

The aquasuite works without any problem with windows 10.

Donnerstag, 8. Oktober 2015, 01:44

Any update? I currently can't use any external program for monitoring.

When you say you "can't use any external program for monitoring", do you mean a program like HWiNFO?
To use a third party program as a data source, you need to activate Windows Services. Since that is the default, I assume you are good there.

You can use the 3rd party software to display any values it presents in aquasuite.
But to use the 3rd party program temps to control the aquaero, you need to setup a software sensor. Example below.

cram501

Donnerstag, 8. Oktober 2015, 15:29

The aquasuite works without any problem with windows 10.

Aquasuite works but external data sources have not worked for me since the release of Windows 10. There are other posted on this thread that seem to have the same issue.

The service is installed and running.

I get "No external data sources available." when I attempt to access an external source. It doesn't matter the source (Aida64, hwinfo, open hardware monitor).

Donnerstag, 8. Oktober 2015, 15:57

Have you done a clean install or upgrade installation of Windows 10?

There have been many reports about problems (all kinds of software) with upgrade installations.

Donnerstag, 8. Oktober 2015, 16:11

I have Windows 10 running and I have HWiNFO and AIDA64 available in aquasuite.

HWiNFO's default has Shared Memory activated, but AIDA64 requires WMI be activated.

cram501

Freitag, 9. Oktober 2015, 16:55

Have you done a clean install or upgrade installation of Windows 10?

There have been many reports about problems (all kinds of software) with upgrade installations.

I believe I upgraded from Windows 8.1. The only software I've run into an issue with is Aquasuite and external data sources. I don't plan on wiping and reinstalling as a default plan in the hope it will fix the issue. That seems like overkill.

I've uninstalled/reinstalled Aquasuite a number of times. If you can tell me what I have to remove to completely wipe Aquasuite off the PC (files, local, registry, etc..) and any other software packages that could be causing a conflict, I'll be happy to give that a try.

cram501

Samstag, 17. Oktober 2015, 18:52

No suggestions besides a reinstall of Windows?

Dienstag, 20. Oktober 2015, 12:04

There is only the general installation folder and the config folder in C:\ProgramData\aquasuite-data. I am already sure this will not help since your problem lies somewhere else. When the aquasuite can not read the values from any of the monitoring tool it means something is messed up with the shared memory interface that allows programs to exchange data with each other. That is nothing that you can fix by deleting and installing the programs again.

It is like saying my car is shaky and you replace the car several times while in reality the road that you are driving on is causing the problem.

You could do a quick test installation to another partition or disk. Or save your current installation to a backup drive so you can go back just in case a new installation does not fix the problem.

Donnerstag, 22. Oktober 2015, 11:38

@cram501: I found something that you can try. At first close the aquasuite and all monitoring tools. Press Windows-Key + R and enter wbemtest. This will start a tool for the Windows WMI interface. Click connect, enter root as namespace and connect again. Now click enum instances and enter __Namespace (two underlines) as name. The next window will show you a list of some instances that have been created in the past. One of them will have Open Hardware Monitor in its name. Select this one and delete it. Afterwards try again if OHM works correctly now.

It is all in German but might give you an idea of what you are looking for in this tool:

Oh, and I assume you will have to run this tool as admin.

cram501

Donnerstag, 22. Oktober 2015, 17:28

Shoggy,

That solved the issue! All is working well with the external program. I've only tested it with open hardware monitor but I assume I can clean up any other interfaces that currently do not work.

Thanks for your help. It is much appreciated.

I did have to run it as admin in order to delete that instance.

Sonntag, 26. Juni 2016, 11:51

Hello,

I can bring my small contribution.
My current system was Windows 7 Pro 64. I did a complete and new installation from Windows 7 Pro 64, then installation of SP1 Windows 7, then finally the upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. I installed Aquasuite, then HWiNFO. It appeared that I have the same problem as Cram501. So, I kept HWiNFO, I did a complete uninstallation of Aquasuite 2016-4, before re-installing it again.
Then, it works perfectly.