• 27.04.2024, 20:05
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Farbwerk sound sensor cable?

Donnerstag, 22. Oktober 2015, 17:55

I have tried all the 3 software programs that Aquasuit 2015 supports and I didnt find a sensor that gets a lot of fluctuations, nor any programs that seems to able to influence CPU or GPU in that regard.
So then I thought about music, but it seems that's not an option it seems.

Which is why I though about merging these 2 cables:
3,5mm plug into PC, 2-pin into Farbwerk.
In theory so should Aquasuit detect it correctly, since it should not be able to tell whats making the power variation on the cable.
But will it work? And can I ruin the Farbwerk by trying?

Freitag, 23. Oktober 2015, 08:56

There is a small chance that it might work but it is more likely that you will damage the farbwerk and/or your mainboard/soundcard. You would have to take additional care of the electrical bonding.

In short words: NO! NO! NO! ;)

Freitag, 23. Oktober 2015, 13:09

There is a small chance that it might work but it is more likely that you will damage the farbwerk and/or your mainboard/soundcard. You would have to take additional care of the electrical bonding.

In short words: NO! NO! NO! ;)
That idea is out the window then.

So guess I will just have to find another way to create interesting lighting then.