• 23.04.2024, 14:10
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Flow & pressur sensor with AE 4

Mittwoch, 2. Dezember 2015, 23:13

Hi all.

I read in post Which Flow rate sensor? " the other one needs an AE (v3 up to v6)," The other one is the pressur sensor.

In shop, the compatibility list is AE 5 or more for this sensor.

My interest is to run a pressur sensor with AE 4 LT. I don't use Aquasuite for AE 4, so i can read what the AE 4 "see" with a alternative software (my production).
My question is does the AE 4 can read the pressur sensor (and if yes, i suppose this is via the aquabus) ?

Thanks for the answers.

Donnerstag, 3. Dezember 2015, 00:31

There are two types of the same mechanical flow sensor!
Oneis working with all Versions of the AE (V3 up to v6), the other oneis a standalone USB Device which can be used via High Speed Aquabus (thats why the compatibility is AE5 and higher)

The AE4 can't read any data over the new High speed Aquabus. You might be able to get some data from the flowmeter over usb, but i'm not sure.
:rolleyes:

Donnerstag, 3. Dezember 2015, 11:00

You might be able to get some data from the flowmeter over usb, but i'm not sure.

Not possible.

Donnerstag, 3. Dezember 2015, 19:52

Thank for the answer.
Not possible.
We are waiting from a very long time the SDK, no ? It is a chimere.

I think it is possible (in linux it is, there is a alternative) but you want enforce your aquasuite. This is not a valide solution for people need a light or personal monitoring of watercooling loop.
Propose a aquasuite as service without display and with memory share as a alternative of the SDK was a good idee.

Donnerstag, 3. Dezember 2015, 20:28

Freitag, 4. Dezember 2015, 20:55

For the EA 5 & 6, if i understand, the auacomputer service put sensor value from aquaero to share memory, and the deviceSdk is a sdk to read this.

In short, is run aquacomputer service enought to get value ? or i need also aquasuite ?

I read the manual but to short for me.

24.4. Service administration
The service (background service) synchronizes date and time of all aquaero
5/6 devices connected to the PC and provides software sensors to the
aquaero.

Thank again, perhaps a very good new.

Freitag, 4. Dezember 2015, 22:33

or i need also aquasuite ?
you need a running aquasuite or HWinfo to get from the aquaero. (HWinfo reads direct from the device)

Freitag, 4. Dezember 2015, 22:45

ok, thank.

not a good new for me.
i am looking in the SDK of Hwinfo now.