• 26.04.2024, 19:10
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Enser

Farbwerk only outputting red

Mittwoch, 6. Januar 2016, 23:44

As the subject says, my Farbwerk controller is the non-bt version. Have tried multiple outputs with different Aquacomputer RGB cables and multiple strips and no luck- only getting dim red every time. Using Aquasuite 2015 v9 and its showing up fine with full color wheel in Aquasuite.
Advice would be appreciated.

RE: Farbwerk only outputting red

Donnerstag, 7. Januar 2016, 07:08

As the subject says, my Farbwerk controller is the non-bt version. Have tried multiple outputs with different Aquacomputer RGB cables and multiple strips and no luck- only getting dim red every time. Using Aquasuite 2015 v9 and its showing up fine with full color wheel in Aquasuite.
Advice would be appreciated.
Make sure the teeth from your LED cables are piercing in the right place of the LED strips and that the cable is connected correctly to the Farbwerk.

Donnerstag, 7. Januar 2016, 14:47

I had this and it was down to the contacts not being aligned. Pull it and reseat it.

Enser

Freitag, 8. Januar 2016, 21:51

Will take it out and debug, thanks for the advice!