• 26.04.2024, 15:26
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Samstag, 30. Januar 2016, 20:04

An aquaero that has been flashed with the slave firmware will never show up via USB because most parts incl. the USB interface are inactive. To get it back via USB you would have to go through the recovery mode with the four jumpers on the temperature sensors.

There is a note about this when flashing the slave firmware ;)

Samstag, 30. Januar 2016, 21:25

dunno,im just posting the steps taken until it showed up again.
this is after numerous cold boots and power being pulled,but its working so its all good.

edit
another oddity is once the 4 channels from the slaved showed up,they were labeled the same as my Aquaero but after this the aquabus address for the slave showed up.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »barfly« (30. Januar 2016, 21:47)

Steph

Sonntag, 31. Januar 2016, 22:16

Hello,
aquasuite is just in English and German and there are other languages?
Steph

Dienstag, 2. Februar 2016, 16:59

Is it possible to add 2 functions to the Log Data Chart object to make it configurable similar to other chart/bar graph objects?

1. add an option to not display the title bar.
2. add an option to set background opacity.

Current minimum display option:

Freitag, 5. Februar 2016, 01:29

aquasuite 2016-2 does not want to work on my system:

I saw this occasionally with 2016-1.1, but generally only at system start in the morning... a manual restart worked OK.

So I uninstalled 2016-2 and reinstalled 2016-1 to see how that worked.
The aquaero firmware was newer and 2016-1 could not work with it.

I then installed 2016-1.1 and it loads OK and works with the aquaero, the only issue was the windows services was in the off status, but that was easy to correct.
winservice.jpg

I have not tried 2016-2 again today, but will do so tomorrow to see if it is/was a spurious issue.

EDIT: downloaded a fresh copy of aquasuite 2016-2 today and installed. It has been a couple of hours now, and it is running well so far.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (5. Februar 2016, 21:49)

Rizlaw

Aquasuite 216-2 crashes in Win7VM

Sonntag, 7. Februar 2016, 02:56

I have encountered a similar problem to "Infoseeker" above. In my situation I was successfully running aquasuite 214 in a 64bit Win7 VM using Virtualbox
under Ubuntu Linux 14.04LTS.

After I updated to 216-2, it initially ran well. The firmware update went without issue. I closed the program and VM and then reopened it the following day (today) and that's when the problem showed up. Version 216-2 of the Aquasuite starts and then pops up a dialogue
box indicating a problem with "signatures". The earlier version of
Aquasuite I was using worked just fine in Virtualbox (most current
version).

I know I can't go back to the earlier version of aquasuite
because of the firmware upgrade performed by 216-2. So am I totally out
of luck or is there a way to fix this in the Win7 VM?

I have attached a screen shot of the error message.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Rizlaw« (7. Februar 2016, 04:03)

Montag, 8. Februar 2016, 12:17

To analyze these problems we need the full error message from the event viewer:

Rizlaw

Montag, 8. Februar 2016, 20:14

Shoggy,

I don't think my first reply worked, so here goes again. I wasn't sure how to get what you wanted in Event Viewer. Windows is not my primary OS. I only use it for my new Aquaero 6 XT and label printing.

If the two attached files are no help, please explain more specifically where I need to get the logs and how to save them to a file.

Thanks for your help.
»Rizlaw« hat folgende Datei angehängt:
  • Event Logs.zip (10,85 kB - 561 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 31. März 2024, 13:47)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Rizlaw« (8. Februar 2016, 20:17)

Dienstag, 9. Februar 2016, 09:00

There is a problem with one of the chart elements. It is likely that an old chart element is causing the problem. Should be easy to fix with an update.

I recommend to save your overview pages to a files as backup and then do a clean installation without reimporting any old stuff to check if this will run.

Rizlaw

Dienstag, 9. Februar 2016, 14:59

There is a problem with one of the chart elements. It is likely that an old chart element is causing the problem. Should be easy to fix with an update.

I recommend to save your overview pages to a files as backup and then do a clean installation without reimporting any old stuff to check if this will run.
I don't understand what you mean by "save your overview pages to a file as backup".

1. What are "overview pages" and where can they be found?

2. How do I save them as a backup?

3. By "clean installation" do you want me to uninstall the broken 216-2 version of Aquasuite and then reinstall version 216-2 again, or do you want me to uninstall 216-2 and wait for an update?

Dienstag, 9. Februar 2016, 16:34

Maybe you have designed your own overview pages. That is the reason why I recommend to save them:

If you have not changed or designed overview pages, then there is nothing to save.

With clean install I meant to uninstall the current aquasuite, also confirm the removal of the config files and install it again where you select a new installation instead of an upgrade installation.

Rizlaw

Dienstag, 9. Februar 2016, 17:20

OK, I now understand. I have no "overview" page. I will reinstall as recommended and advise you how it went.

Rizlaw

Dienstag, 9. Februar 2016, 18:09

Thanks Shoggy,

I did as you recommended and everything is amazingly back to normal. I thought, with a new install, that I would have to recreate all my data settings, but it seems everything is stored in the Aquaero 6 computer. The re-installation of Aquasuite 216-2 picked up all the sensor, fan and controller data perfectly. :thumbsup:

Dienstag, 9. Februar 2016, 19:30

The general configuration is stored in the memory of the device and each time you start the aquasuite it will read the current settings from the device.

Mittwoch, 10. Februar 2016, 14:00

Hey guys

I was happy to see in the changlog for Aquasuite 2016 that an info page had been added for the USB D5 pumps. However I can't seem to get it to work.

I thought maybe this was because it was connected via Aquabus so I added the USB connection but I get nothing with either

Mittwoch, 10. Februar 2016, 14:20

You have to drag and drop it in the information pages tab to the right side with the displayed pages.

Mittwoch, 10. Februar 2016, 15:15

You have to drag and drop it in the information pages tab to the right side with the displayed pages.

Yeah, no I've done that \. That is a screenshot from my Aquaero.

The pump is showing up under currently connected aquabus devices and has its USB tab. I have working speed signal graphs and guages in my aquasuite pages. There is just no info on the info page on the Aquaero LCD

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jakusonfire« (10. Februar 2016, 15:18)

Mittwoch, 10. Februar 2016, 16:06

There is no screenshot visible in your post.

Freitag, 12. Februar 2016, 13:56

I seem to have the same results jakusonfire did with the aquaero D5/USB pump displays not updating.

2 screenshots of "screenshot" for pump1 & 2.
I confirmed that the aquaero display shows the exact same image as the "screenshot":
p1display.jpg
p2display.jpg

Screenshots showing both pump's USB & aquabus connection settings:
p1usb.jpg
p2usb.jpg
p12abus.jpg

Both pumps showing correctly in the aquasuite display:
asuite2.jpg

EDIT: included flow sensor object in aquasuite display

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (12. Februar 2016, 16:41)

Freitag, 12. Februar 2016, 22:04

Will be checked. There are already some other minor bugs on the list that must be fixed soon ;)