• 24.04.2024, 14:31
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

X584EVA

Help with order!

Mittwoch, 17. Februar 2016, 18:21

Hello,

I have just placed an order (accidentally) on the website using "Pay in advance / Bank Transfer". How can I change this to PayPal so I can pay using a credit card instead?

I also want to make a slight amendment to the order.

Thanks.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »X584EVA« (17. Februar 2016, 19:37)

Ditze

Mittwoch, 17. Februar 2016, 21:12

Just write an e-mail to customer support, they will help you for sure.
Alle Angaben ohne Gewähr :D

Mittwoch, 17. Februar 2016, 22:02

Just place a new order. Will be the easiest for you and us ;)

X584EVA

Mittwoch, 17. Februar 2016, 22:20

Just place a new order. Will be the easiest for you and us ;)
Yeah that's what I thought. My only concern is that I would somehow also get charged for the first order. Can it be deleted if I give you the order number?

Mittwoch, 17. Februar 2016, 22:32

We will cancel it anyway when we see that you placed two orders but only one is paid.

By the way: how should you be charged for the first order? If you send no money we will never get money - it is just that easy ;)

X584EVA

Mittwoch, 17. Februar 2016, 22:38

We will cancel it anyway when we see that you placed two orders but only one is paid.

By the way: how should you be charged for the first order? If you send no money we will never get money - it is just that easy ;)
Ya can never be too careful these days! :thumbup: Plus I don't want it to confuse matters and hold my order up!

P.S. About the AquaStream XT.

1) Can it be mounted vertically whilst maintaining safe / optimal operation?

2) Is it powerful enough for 2 x large rads, 1 x CPU, 1 x North Bridge, 1x GPU. Or would I be better going with 2 and separate loops, do you have any flow rate data for real world setups?

3) Is it possible to have 2 AquaStreams and 2 flowmeters all connected to the 1 Aquabus port on the Aquaero 6, all daisy chained together?

4) About sending an RPM signal to the MOBO in case of failure. Can the Aquaero 6 do this for individual pump failure or would I need to run the RPM cables from the pumps themselves, two of them?

5) If I were to get the Ultimate version(s), when will they release. It says 14 days on the store, is that accurate, I cant afford to be waiting months?

6) How much is the additional software unlock for the Ultimate, and is it a lifetime license?

7) Do you need to purchase a software unlock for each individual pump, or does it cover multiple?

Thanks!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 6 mal editiert, zuletzt von »X584EVA« (18. Februar 2016, 19:03)

X584EVA

Donnerstag, 18. Februar 2016, 16:53

^^^^^ Bump for staff attention! ^^^^^

Edit - Nevermind, I decided to scrap the Dual loop Aquastream XT idea and instead have opted for a single DDC Plus, which I will stick my old Swiftech top on.

I do have one last question though if anyone can answer! - So I've bought the " Laing DDC 1T Plus" from the Aqua Store, together with the connector kit for the Aquaero 6. Is this pump PWM or regular DC controlled?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »X584EVA« (19. Februar 2016, 22:03)

Samstag, 20. Februar 2016, 03:56

^^^^^ Bump for staff attention! ^^^^^

Edit - Nevermind, I decided to scrap the Dual loop Aquastream XT idea and instead have opted for a single DDC Plus, which I will stick my old Swiftech top on.

I do have one last question though if anyone can answer! - So I've bought the " Laing DDC 1T Plus" from the Aqua Store, together with the connector kit for the Aquaero 6. Is this pump PWM or regular DC controlled?

I ran the product page through google translate and at the bottom of the text it states

Zitat

By voltage variation the DDC DC pump can easily be adjusted over a wide power range
which indicates to me that the pump is voltage controlled.

Samstag, 20. Februar 2016, 05:54

It will state "PWM" if its PWM so no, its voltage controlled only.

X584EVA

Samstag, 20. Februar 2016, 22:04

Yeah figured as much. Thanks guys!