• 27.04.2024, 21:02
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero 6 fan channel wont work

Montag, 15. Februar 2016, 18:14

So I got my PC up and running today, but it took a bit of tinkering to find out that 1 fan channel (nr 2) wont work.
Nether my 3-pin pump or 4-pin fan worked on it (no reaction at all), even when I mirror the settings for the other channels.
Ended up needing to ignore it and chain the fans up on the last 2 instead (9x 2.16W fans).

Do I have a faulty unit or is there a setting that has turned it off or something like that?

Dienstag, 16. Februar 2016, 16:50

Please provide a screenshot of the controller and fans tab (channel 2 with all settings expanded).

Dienstag, 16. Februar 2016, 23:04

Here is the fan tab, not sure what you meant with the controller.
I also installed the heat sink, can that have messed up something?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »OddsCrazyStuff« (16. Februar 2016, 23:05)

Mittwoch, 17. Februar 2016, 22:03

I meant the tab "controllers". The one above "fans".

Your setting of minimum and maximum at 50% makes no sense.

Mittwoch, 17. Februar 2016, 23:43

I meant the tab "controllers". The one above "fans".

Your setting of minimum and maximum at 50% makes no sense.
I keep it at 50%, since the EK Vardar F4-120ER 2200RPM are starting to get noisy past 50%.

Here it is then.

Donnerstag, 18. Februar 2016, 02:20

If I'm reading it right, the product page says those fans are PWM. From your first image, it shows that channel is not controlled via PWM but voltage controlled. Might want to switch that to PWM.

Donnerstag, 18. Februar 2016, 02:46

If I'm reading it right, the product page says those fans are PWM. From your first image, it shows that channel is not controlled via PWM but voltage controlled. Might want to switch that to PWM.
There are nothing connected to channel 2 atm, as nether the 3-pin pump (Laing DDC-pump 12V DDC 3.25 18W) or the fans worked on it. Regardless of settings (at least the once I found).
Even tried to switch around the cables, to see if that was the problem.

Donnerstag, 18. Februar 2016, 08:55

I think you should install the current version of the aquasuite since it also contains a newer firmware which resets the device. Maybe that already solves the problem.