• 18.04.2024, 15:05
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Understanding the "aquajet rinsing device for aquatube G1/4"

Montag, 22. Februar 2016, 03:09

Am I correct in assuming that the "aquajet rinsing device for aquatube G1/4" is best installed in the center bottom port of the "aquatube G1/4", with the loop's return line then attaching to the bottom of the rinsing device and forcing the returning water to wash over the circular acrylic plate?

Montag, 22. Februar 2016, 15:10

Correct.

Montag, 22. Februar 2016, 16:43

Thank you Shoggy, a couple more questions if I may;

With the aquatube in a vertical orientation and the return line connected to the rinsing device, will it be best to use a bottom port, or the lower side port as the suction to minimize the possibility of cyclonic activity, .

I would also like to use a Pressure sensor mps pressure Delta 40.
Would it be possible to order an Acrylic glass cover for aquatube and have aquacomputer tap a G1/4 port into it for installation of the required Pressure equalization membrane?

Donnerstag, 25. Februar 2016, 20:52

May have use for an aquatube in my next build.
I think using the lower side port would be best for suction as it may tend to destroy any cyclonic rotation that tries to build.

Another shot with rinsing device, and one sans rinsing device. With looks much better.